Landing on the moon a hoax? Wires pulling astronaut up!

Kairos

It's usually foreigners who want to believe the Moon landings were hoaxed. Probably because America is so great, and it's difficult to live in our shadow all the time.

It has to suck that America owns the Moon and know that your people will never get off this planet unless we give you a ride.

titorite

Looks unreal, CGI or animated. Are you serious or being funny?
It is CGI. Its a parody thing. Also your original video has been deleted by youtubes thought police. Care to find a suitable replacement?

People should talk about this more often... Earth may be round but NASA does lie and the moon landings were faked. Their is just so much sloppy evidence all over it all. It was a good hoax for the time but they never expected their hoax to be analyzed by the internet or for something like youtube to exist.

For Hoax believers I would like to remind you of the law of inertia.

You know how when youre in a car going 40 MPH and you slam on the breaks and it creates skid marks in the pavement?

Likewise when you watch the lunar lander make its landing it is going pretty dang fast in one direction and not strait down. Yet those pads did not drag through the lunar dust one bit. Nor did the exhaust of any descent engines blow any dust anywhere over the pads of the lunar lander.

Perhaps you can explain to me and posterity why the law of inertia take a holiday on the moon?

titorite

im not getting flared up i just think anyone who belives or supports the c@$! theory and its just a theory that we faked the moon landing they are more nuts then freddy kruger

Let me ask you this, when they took pictures of the earth from the capsule what window were they looking out of? If the capsule nose was pointed toward the destination of the moon what window had a rear view of the earth?

TimeFlipper

Let me ask you this, when they took pictures of the earth from the capsule what window were they looking out of? If the capsule nose was pointed toward the destination of the moon what window had a rear view of the earth?

Derrick C has not been seen on Paranormalis since July24th 2016...Maybe some alien dudes grabbed him and took him on a tour of the Moon and left him there :eek: :D..