Landing on the moon a hoax? Wires pulling astronaut up!

Kairos

Up here. North Carolina is north of you. In fact, the only places you will see if you drive down there is your mother country.

titorite

From texas, currently live in NY. Boy you dont follow my story at all, I feel like you dont even know. NC is my second favorite state though. Love the Durham.

Kairos

LOL

Wow. Sorry about living in Yankeedom. I wouldn't wish that on even a Texan.

I live in the mountains here. Just down the road is a Yankee-infested town called Asheville. Avoid.

steven chiverton

i recently saw a documentary on the moon landing and they did it to beat the russians but they dident or come up with any camera to film it for the public so they got someone to help them make the fake footage to show to the world and nixon was involved but everyone involved in making this fake footage cause they dident come up with a camera design to work in space on time so nixon got worried so he played a part in the assassinations of each and everyone involved in making that fake footage cause nixon was worried about what the usa or the world would think if they say they couldn't get a camera to film on the moon, the fake footage was shot in the uk and they borrowed a studio to do it in and that person they borrowed it from also got eliminated to like others involved in the fake video to hide the truth that they couldn't come up with a camera design to work in space fast enough