Language is changing

A tweet from a DC influencer
Eric Garland on Twitter

"If the Trump confederates are shown to have conspired to sell off our national security, then Nunes was in on it or covered their tracks."

Confederates is a pretty loaded term, there's a lot synonyms he could have chosen instead.

jcolanzi

A tweet from a DC influencer
Eric Garland on Twitter

"If the Trump confederates are shown to have conspired to sell off our national security, then Nunes was in on it or covered their tracks."

Confederates is a pretty loaded term, there's a lot synonyms he could have chosen instead.

There is proof of the taps. And there's no proof of a Russian Connection.

TitorGreeter

The taps and surveillance were admitted months ago when Flynn was forced to resign. The average citizen doesn't understand this unless it is spelled out for them. The Dictatorcrats are attempting to refute transfer of power.

Anyone recall trump stating during the first week in November that the only way he could loose was if the Democracts hacked the voting machines? The Dems said that was impossible in their own defence after stealing the DNC vote from Sanders. Within a week the Dems accused Trump first, then Russia of doing what they had said the week before was impossible, hack the election.

jcolanzi

The taps and surveillance were admitted months ago when Flynn was forced to resign. The average citizen doesn't understand this unless it is spelled out for them. The Dictatorcrats are attempting to refute transfer of power.

Things have just heated up.

The Dems and Rhino Repubs have upped their game.

Comey and others have increased the pressure.

I don't understand why Trump is waiting.

He's got all the emails and could start taking down the Traffickers to slow the others down.

He's also got the emails where tax payer money was stolen to fight him.

I guess he knows better than I, but I would begin arrests in the middle of the night between 2 - 4 AM before the others had time to react.