LARGE BLACK UFO TRIANGLES IN THE SKY

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Recent reports of silent black triangle-shaped UFOs in Texas are being classified as “unknown”

// January 9th, 2013 // News

Multiple reports, from different witnesses, regarding a football field-sized black triangle shaped UFO in Texas are being classified as “unknown” by MUFON. The first report came in on January 8, 2013 with the witness claiming that he saw the UFO a few days earlier at 7:45 PM CST near the town of Webster, Texas. He had exited I-45 and was driving west along El Dorado when he noticed the object moving above the trees.

“I noticed it out the corner of my left eye. I thought it might have been a new light pole since I had never noticed it before, but the lights were becoming much larger. I was driving about 30 mph and started to slow down as the lights were starting to move over the trees. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. From underneath it was a solid black triangle with the top being at the back of the craft. At this point, I had rolled down my windows and heard no sound other than that of the other cars, typical rolling tire noise.”

The witness noted that other cars driving on the same road slowed down to view the unknown object too.

The second witness was located about six miles directly west of Webster when he reported seeing four motionless bright lights about 8:00 PM on December 19, 2012. This witness had read the Webster story and seeing the similarities in the reports, decided to come forward and report his sighting to authorities. He reported that the four lights seemed to be connected together in some way as they transitioned from a motionless “hover” to a slow movement over a nearby treeline.

“I am glad I saw this article about Webster because every day since I have kept thinking – what did I see or I wish I would have stopped to observe longer. It was almost the same as the Webster, TX, sighting – same area, different date.”

Texas is a currently at a UFO ALERT 3 rating, with a high number of reported UFO sightings recently. Texas had 38 reports in December 2012 – the 4th highest reporting state in the United States. Overall, there have been an unusually high number of sightings of enormous, silent, black triangle UFOs with nearly 100 reported sightings in the United States during November and December 2012.

Sources: MUFON, Examiner

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Top Secret Black Triangles

George Knapp, Investigative Reporter
Posted: Nov 19, 2004 12:02 PM PDT Updated: Nov 23, 2004 5:31 PM PDT Dr. Kelleher, with the National Institute for Discovery Science

(Nov. 18) -- Eyewitnesses all over the country are reporting glimpses of something large, dark and mysterious in the skies above big cities and busy highways. The crafts are often described as triangular in shape, silent in their movements, and of unknown origin, and they've been seen here in southern Nevada. It looks like these mystery craft might be a secret military project, but if so, why are they flying around in the open?

"Look at them, there's three or four of them." In 1997, thousands of eyewitnesses watched in awe as a boomerang-shaped formation of lights cruised slowly and silently over the city of Phoenix. "They're lined up in a pattern." Witnesses first thought these were separate lights, flying in formation, but quickly realized the lights were all part of a single, gigantic something.

Military officials were asked about the Phoenix lights but said they hadn't seen anything. Months later, they explained that a National Guard unit had been training with flares near the city. The public didn't buy it.

Eight years earlier, the airspace over Belgium was repeatedly violated by huge unidentified black triangles. Ten thousand witnesses saw them. Several were photographed. The Belgian Air Force dispatched F-16s to intercept and destroy the unknown intruders, but the triangles performed maneuvers that seem virtually impossible.

Dr. Colm Kelleher said, "They launched on several occasions top of the line military aircraft against these things and they were left in the dust. One minute they're overhead, and the next they're over the horizon."

Dr. Kelleher is a research scientist who spent several years with the National Institute for Discovery Science, or NIDS, a private Las Vegas science organization. A four-year NIDS study of the mystery triangles has found that these craft have been seen for decades all over the world.

There were a daylight sightings in Russia in the 70s. In the early 80s, there were hundreds of nighttime sightings in rural New York. Belgium was inundated in the late 80s, but more recently, the mystery triangles have really come out of the closet and have been seen in every state, including Nevada, flying low and slow over cities.

Dr. Kelleher describes, "These things are huge, football field sized. Sometimes they are stealthy; sometimes flying with very bright lights, disco-flashing lights -- red, green, blue, some bright white lights. They're always silent."

NIDS now has a database of more than a 1,000 black triangle reports, 17 of them from Nevada. The witnesses often say the craft seem to float, like a blimp or airship, but they are also capable of aeronautical magic.

"They were able to drop altitude 10,000-20,000 feet in a matter of seconds. They went from a hovering position to several thousand miles an hour, and this was caught on radar," said Dr. Kelleher.

"It was heading straight north. The right edge was over that tree." Las Vegas journalist Cateland White was in the backyard of her southeast Las Vegas home last year when she saw a dark behemoth fly over. She drew a picture and described, "It was triangular shaped with rectangular reflectors. No interior light at all. By the time it got out of sight, it was 5-8 minutes. It was so slow, I couldn't figure out how it was staying in the air."

White called the police, who connected her to Nellis Air Force Base, which is the direction the triangle seemed headed. "The man said, 'I don't want you to talk about this anymore, and you're gonna forget it.' I said, 'Look buddy, I'm not drinking, I'm not on drugs, something is headed for your base.' Then he got real terse and said, 'Mam, I'm gonna tell you one more time and this is the last time I'm gonna tell you. Forget what you saw and don't tell anybody.' At that point, I was freaked," described White.

The frequent proximity of triangle sightings to air force bases led NIDS to conclude two years ago that the craft must be part of a secret military project. But in the two years since, the triangles have become so prevalent over big cities and interstate highways that the theory doesn't fit anymore.

Dr. Kelleher said, "Why would unacknowledged aircraft be flying at 500 feet over populated areas? If you look at the B-2 and F-117, prior to them being acknowledged, there was no flying over populated areas. They flew in the desert. They flew at high altitudes."

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Top Secret Black Triangle - Part 2

George Knapp, Investigative Reporter
Posted: Nov 19, 2004 6:48 PM PDT Updated: Nov 23, 2004 8:28 PM PDT

(Nov. 19) -- Something large, dark, and unidentified has been seen in the skies over southern Nevada and much of the rest of the country. Sightings of huge black triangles have increased in the past few years. The suspicion is that these aircraft are part of a top-secret military program, but no one can say what the purpose of that program might be.

In April of 2003, something large, dark, and silent glided over southeastern Las Vegas, headed in the direction of Nellis Air Force Base.

Las Vegas journalist Cateland White said, "It was huge and made no sound. Nothing stays in the air like that."

Cateland White said the huge craft was shaped like a boomerang or triangle. The drawing she made is similar to others from eyewitnesses all over the country, and in other parts of the world -- large, black, floating triangles, often seen in the vicinity of military bases. When white called Nellis to warn the base that something big was coming its way, she didn't exactly get a thank you.

"The man said, 'I don't want you to talk about this anymore. You're not gonna talk about this anymore. And you're gonna forget it,' " White said.

Did Cateland White get a glimpse of a secret military aircraft? Reports of giant flying triangles have been around for decades. One object was seen over Russia in the 70s, another over Belgium in the 80s, and another one over Arizona in the 90s. Whatever was gliding over Phoenix was first seen the same night flying over Henderson, Nevada, headed east.

Dr. Colm Kelleher, with NIDS, said, "All over the U.S. -- East Coast, West Coast, quite a few from Nevada itself."

Research scientists Dr. Colm Kelleher spent four years collecting and analyzing reports of flying triangles as part of a study for the Las Vegas based National Institute for Discovery Science. The NIDS files contain more than 1,000 black triangle reports, including 17 from Nevada.

The triangles have been seen in rural areas of the state, but also flying over the Las Vegas Strip. Not surprisingly, there have been sightings near classified military bases, including the Tonopah test range and of course, Area 51.

Area 51 watchdog, Chuck Clark got a nighttime glimpse of something big and black sitting on a runway at Groom Lake. "It appeared to be about twice as big as a 747," he described.

But what technology allows something so big to glide so low and slow with no apparent propulsion system? Some speculate that the military may have a modern version of an old technology -- airships, a souped up blimp, capable of carrying large deployments of troops or tanks to remote locations. If the Pentagon doesn't yet have airships, it certainly wants them. At least three contracts have been awarded for the development of big airships. Another potential use of an airship platform is one the military wouldn't want to admit -- surveillance of the American public in the age of terrorism.

Dr. Kelleher said, "The speculation is these things are to do with homeland security and there is intense surveillance program that is escalating all the time in the post-9/11 era."

Like an aerial vacuum cleaner, a high-tech airship could suck up every fax, phone call and email as it passes over. Kelleher's database shows that in the past two years, sightings of giant triangles over major cities has skyrocketed. The fact that the craft fly so openly over cities suggests that whoever is flying them isn't worried about their existence being known, which is much different from how other, previously secret aircraft were tested and deployed. Whatever they are, the black triangles have piqued public curiosity. When NIDS put its study online, it was swamped with inquiries, most of them from people in the aerospace industry.

Dr. Kelleher explained, "We got huge numbers. Close to 100,000 people downloaded the report in a short period of time. There's a tremendous interest. We think its because this is a gray areas. Are these aircraft ours or someone else's?"

But if they are not ours, then whose?

The National Institute for Discovery Science recently shut down most of its Las Vegas operation, but it still maintains a website where you can access its report about the black triangles.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
BLACK TRIANGLES IN THE SKY

By Carter, Toni Owen
Alberta Report
6/13/94 A spate of UFO sightings leaves investigators baffled

The first recorded UFO sighting came from the Biblical prophet Ezekiel, who reported seeing a flaming chariot racing through the heavens. Since then, UFOs have included everything from brightly-lit globes and cigar-shaped airships to this century's classic flying saucers. Now, black triangles can be added to the list. In the last year, at least 14 Albertans have reported seeing such geometrically-shaped craft in the night sky. The most recent sighting came last month in Edmonton.

The phenomenon has stumped UFO researchers Gordon Kijck and David Thacker. Mr. Kijck, who founded the Alberta UFO Study Group in 1989, says he can quickly dispose of some 90% of UFO sightings. Aircraft, weather balloons, celestial objects such as stars, planets or meteors, and even flights of geese are commonly mistaken as UFOs. To rule out such explanations, Mr. Kijck and his group's dozen volunteer researchers interview witnesses, contact the military, check commercial aircraft activity and compare UFO accounts to weather conditions and "cosmic patterns".

The group protects the identity of those who report UFOs. Many of the most credible witnesses, including police and pilots, fear going public would invite ridicule or damage their careers, explains Mr. Kijck. He also refuses to ascribe UFO sightings to extra-terrestrials or other proposed catch-all phenomena such as hysteria or unexplained geological activity. Says Mr. Thacker: "We aren't advocates of aliens or extraterrestrial visitors. We just think these sightings deserve an explanation. In the absence of any public agency that will give answers, we try to do it."

With the black triangles, however, answers have proven elusive. The first sighting came last August in Lethbridge. It was seen about midnight and had orange-red lights. On April 15 in Red Deer a group of six people reported seeing a similarly shaped object with flashing lights dart silently about 100 feet over their heads. Another Red Deer couple saw an unlit black triangle flying at aircraft altitude a half hour later.

Then, on April 23, an Edmonton couple reported seeing an unlit triangle the size of a large house pass 100 feet over their heads at about 20 miles per hour. And on May 11, four other Edmontonians told city police they had seen a black triangle moving silently at high speed through the sky about midnight.

While Mr. Kijck's group has dealt with more than 50 Alberta UFO reports in the last year, the similarity between the triangle accounts has proven particularly intriguing. The two April 15 sightings in Red Deer are a good example. "These were credible, unrelated witnesses who agreed on time, duration, direction and other details," says Mr. Thacker, a Red Deer agricultural computing consultant. "And their drawings of the object were identical."

The triangles haven't just been seen in Alberta. In the Netherlands, a home-made film of a similar object was broadcast on television last year. And other sightings have been reported in the western U.S. That has led some to speculate that they are actually a secret U.S. aircraft like the Stealth bomber. The Stealth flew for eight years before its existence was made public. And the U.S. is working on a new, top-secret successor to the Stealth, called the Aurora.

Mr. Kijck, however, says reports that the craft were absolutely silent would seem to rule out any possible connection to an actual airplane. The Lethbridge witness also said the triangle he saw performed a bizarre flip just before it disappeared, a manoeuvre the UFO researcher believes would be impossible for a man-made craft. For now, he says, the sightings remain "true mysteries."

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
The only time I've seen a craft in the sky that I didn't recognize as a regular aircraft was of a black triangular-shaped craft, with amber-colored lights underneath..The lights took turns pulsing, with no obvious pattern or rhythm..The craft itself was fairly close to the ground, and massive in size...I live a few miles from an airport, so I'm accustomed to hearing and seeing planes pass over, but none like this one in particular...

steven chiverton

Recent reports of silent black triangle-shaped UFOs in Texas are being classified as “unknown”

// January 9th, 2013 // News

Multiple reports, from different witnesses, regarding a football field-sized black triangle shaped UFO in Texas are being classified as “unknown” by MUFON. The first report came in on January 8, 2013 with the witness claiming that he saw the UFO a few days earlier at 7:45 PM CST near the town of Webster, Texas. He had exited I-45 and was driving west along El Dorado when he noticed the object moving above the trees.

“I noticed it out the corner of my left eye. I thought it might have been a new light pole since I had never noticed it before, but the lights were becoming much larger. I was driving about 30 mph and started to slow down as the lights were starting to move over the trees. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. From underneath it was a solid black triangle with the top being at the back of the craft. At this point, I had rolled down my windows and heard no sound other than that of the other cars, typical rolling tire noise.”

The witness noted that other cars driving on the same road slowed down to view the unknown object too.

The second witness was located about six miles directly west of Webster when he reported seeing four motionless bright lights about 8:00 PM on December 19, 2012. This witness had read the Webster story and seeing the similarities in the reports, decided to come forward and report his sighting to authorities. He reported that the four lights seemed to be connected together in some way as they transitioned from a motionless “hover” to a slow movement over a nearby treeline.

“I am glad I saw this article about Webster because every day since I have kept thinking – what did I see or I wish I would have stopped to observe longer. It was almost the same as the Webster, TX, sighting – same area, different date.”

Texas is a currently at a UFO ALERT 3 rating, with a high number of reported UFO sightings recently. Texas had 38 reports in December 2012 – the 4th highest reporting state in the United States. Overall, there have been an unusually high number of sightings of enormous, silent, black triangle UFOs with nearly 100 reported sightings in the United States during November and December 2012.

Sources: MUFON, Examiner
that's not all there are unknown dark shapeshifting objects in our skies and they can only be filmed in high speed on my camcorder and theres not one single ufos sighting in the world that descirbes anything like these the replay is slow motion but not to slow and they come up easy ive got lots on camcorder some are on youtube to and they are to far, look to big and move to fast to be bird in austrlia we have crows and they don't fly that high or move at high speed like ive captured on camcorder

Last edited: