Debate Law of attraction to attract time travel

Harte

Would you and everyone agree that my example of concentrating on pumpkin pie and then eventually getting up and making one is a valid example of a successful use of the Law of Attraction?

Harte
I guess
Then we have found common ground pertaining to the topic of the Law of Attraction, at least.

I maintain that the Law of Attraction works best (that is, works,) when it compels the person using it to do, create or find the thing he's trying to attract.

Harte

Pegii

Would you and everyone agree that my example of concentrating on pumpkin pie and then eventually getting up and making one is a valid example of a successful use of the Law of Attraction?

Harte
I guess
Then we have found common ground pertaining to the topic of the Law of Attraction, at least.

I maintain that the Law of Attraction works best (that is, works,) when it compels the person using it to do, create or find the thing he's trying to attract.

Harte
exactly

Pegii

Harte
I guess

Harte
I agree with you :)

Harte

Harte
Then you and I are on the same wavelength - neither of us believe Atlantis existed, and both of us understand that there is nothing mystical or magical about the Law of Attraction, rather it relies entirely on self motivation; like "The Little Engine That Could," it's more like the Law of I Think I can, I Think I Can...

Harte

Pegii

Harte
Then you and I are on the same wavelength - neither of us believe Atlantis existed, and both of us understand that there is nothing mystical or magical about the Law of Attraction, rather it relies entirely on self motivation; like "The Little Engine That Could," it's more like the Law of I Think I can, I Think I Can...

Harte
Cool!