Debate Law of attraction to attract time travel

Harte

@Harte - Are you becoming more transparent with your posts? Or am I just understanding you better? Both, maybe?

Why do I ask? I'm starting to agree more with your later posts than your earlier ones on this Law of Attraction topic. :)

The Law of Attraction, as advertised, is bunk, of course.

The use of it I described is the only legitimate way it will work. Before scam artists started selling books to the naive about it, the "Law of Attraction" was called self-motivation.

I'm just trying to be careful - last year I cracked a joke and offended all the snowflakes on the board.

Harte
I know what you're saying. But it won't kill to try right
No, and it might help a person get what they want if they think about it enough. Keyword think.

Harte

AAM

Optimist
Would you and everyone agree that my example of concentrating on pumpkin pie and then eventually getting up and making one is a valid example of a successful use of the Law of Attraction?

Harte
I guess
Then we have found common ground pertaining to the topic of the Law of Attraction, at least.

I maintain that the Law of Attraction works best (that is, works,) when it compels the person using it to do, create or find the thing he's trying to attract.

Harte
Action is an important step towards manifesting. However the action is just 1 step and it doesn't manifest on its own.

Harte

My assertions is that action is the only thing that can possibly cause manifestation.
Any subsequent steps are also action of some sort.

Deciding to buy a newcar - after concentrating on a new car that (for some reason :rolleyes:) didn't manifest.
Going car shopping.
Securing a loan.
Buying the car.
New car attracted.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Hartey, i always used to wish about having a new car to travel around in and in 1988 i got that wish when i joined the motor trade (action) as a car salesman...And for the next 20 years i always had a new car to travel about in..

So maybe wishes do come true but in different ways to how we imagine them to happen ;)
Maybe you bought a new car, when you acquired the money to do it, maybe by saving up for it (action) and your wish in having that new car came about....Its all relevant back to the first wish we have...Wish=Action=Reaction=Positive Thinking=Wish Fulfilment :D

Last edited:

timeuniverseoneone

Hi everyone, I just recently came across this amazing law of attraction video, I highly recommend everyone who is interested in the L.O.A to watch it. Its only 8 minutes long: Its called: Law Of Attraction - We Attract What We focus On

Plus I do recommend the other videos on that particular site where its about achieving your goals, there are several great motivational speakers there such as Anthony Robbins and Les Brown!

Have a great Timetraveling January everyone! :)