Debate Law of attraction to attract time travel

Pegii

I'm calling to all those who believe in the law of attraction and want to achieve time travel soon. There is this attraction method called the law of attraction and it supposedly can be used to attract whatever you want. So I was thinking if more than one person does it should work better. So I was wondering if all the people who want to time travel would do it with me. For example every day say something like:
I'm so happy and grateful that a method of time travel has been discovered
or
I'm so happy and grateful that time travel is possible

I mean it's worth a shot right

Genius

King Ivan
I believe in the law of attraction and have been using it for many things for the past few months. I also do want to achieve time travel soon. So starting from tomorrow I'll also be using the law of attraction to try to achieve time travel.

Pegii

I believe in the law of attraction and have been using it for many things for the past few months. I also do want to achieve time travel soon. So starting from tomorrow I'll also be using the law of attraction to try to achieve time travel.
Thanks. And spread the word. Tell others

Pegii

Thanks. And spread the word. Tell others
Is that whole thing or part of the process.
Positive energy will help time travel come sooner than later. It has helped me in the past