Laws of time

Hazzie Hippie

Hi everyone :)

Sometimes I wonder if laws of physicals , and laws of time that we know are universal . I sometimes ask myself if applies the same way to planets beyond our solar system or other worlds in the universe .

Physics teach us that time is defined by measurement reading watches , clocks etc by motion , kinetic energy , and time fields .

I know that other galaxies , planets , star cluster time is counted by light years . I wonder if our laws of physics and Time is universal And if works the same way in different planets , galaxies , etc . For them to be more advanced than we are as they say it must be different as for space travel , and time , and time travel for them .

*note * just a thought :)

Harte

Hi everyone :)

Sometimes I wonder if laws of physicals , and laws of time that we know are universal . I sometimes ask myself if applies the same way to planets beyond our solar system or other worlds in the universe .

Physics teach us that time is defined by measurement reading watches , clocks etc by motion , kinetic energy , and time fields .

I know that other galaxies , planets , star cluster time is counted by light years . I wonder if our laws of physics and Time is universal And if works the same way in different planets , galaxies , etc . For them to be more advanced than we are as they say it must be different as for space travel , and time , and time travel for them .

*note * just a thought :)
Light year is a measure of distance, not time.
One of the two fundamental assumptions of the Theory of Relativity is that physics is the same throughout the entire visible universe (the other is that the speed of light has an upper limit.)
Since the Theory of Relativity has passed every test thrown at it over and over throughout the decades since it was proposed, that's good evidence that the physics we know is valid everywhere we can see.

We can't say anything about the part of the universe that is beyond what we can observe.

Harte