Leaked Footage From Roswell Crash And 'skinny Bob' Alien That Survived: Real Or Fake?

Yes the greys are not a good race except for one. And i have a had a personal encounter with the reptilians or sometime called the draconians. But i am lucky that i am a very protected person. And i guess my helping others in the situation paid off because i received assistance that eliminated me ever being attacked again. But like i said there is good and bad in every race human and non human alike. Many people are under the assumption they are all bad and really that is not the case. I have talked with many people with experiences most i have never felt threatened by except for the greys and reptilians. I agree totally there they are a dark race. Actually the Reptilians in the beginning destroyed 14 of a more docile race's planets and all the life on those planets and caused a war. I guess really no different than us going to war with other countries. So i feel indifferent to the subject. But it is a highly debated topic. It is no matter everyone is entitled to there opinions whether they are validated or not. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess :)

Yes the greys are not a good race except for one. And i have a had a personal encounter with the reptilians or sometime called the draconians. But i am lucky that i am a very protected person. And i guess my helping others in the situation paid off because i received assistance that eliminated me ever being attacked again. But like i said there is good and bad in every race human and non human alike. Many people are under the assumption they are all bad and really that is not the case. I have talked with many people with experiences most i have never felt threatened by except for the greys and reptilians. I agree totally there they are a dark race. Actually the Reptilians in the beginning destroyed 14 of a more docile race's planets and all the life on those planets and caused a war. I guess really no different than us going to war with other countries. So i feel indifferent to the subject. But it is a highly debated topic. It is no matter everyone is entitled to there opinions whether they are validated or not. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess :)

JohnC

I joined this site to look for some help. I was abducted about 15 years ago. The older I get the more I cant sleep and the more I think about it and I get feelings Im being watched or they are close. Sometimes I wont sleep at night cause I'm freaking out. I'm at the point now that I'm spent. I need help and and would like someone to point me in the right directon. Thank you.

Samstwitch

I joined this site to look for some help. I was abducted about 15 years ago. The older I get the more I cant sleep and the more I think about it and I get feelings Im being watched or they are close. Sometimes I wont sleep at night cause I'm freaking out. I'm at the point now that I'm spent. I need help and and would like someone to point me in the right directon. Thank you.

Hi John, Welcome! You're at the right place. :)

Yes, there is help and hope. IMO, the leading expert on Abductions is Dr. David M. Jacobs. His Website: International Center for Abduction Research

Now here's an ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE for anyone to take to see if they have been abducted. CLICK HERE>>> International Center for Abduction Research

~Sam~

The Reptilians or what a lot of people call Dracos are not exactly Reptilian in form, their skin feels like a reptile skin with a similar texture and sometimes shape. They are not from Draco either, but may have colonies in that area. I do know for a fact from my own research that they created the Greys as robots that got fitted with more organic components over the years until a massive rebellion several thousand years ago that reduced the main Rept population from hundreds of billions to mere millions. The Greys are mostly into medical and scientific research. The Reptilians have multiple races like we have blacks, whites, hispanics, etc. Their races will have varying color, skin texture and appearance, and body shape.

There is actually VERY little government interaction with them. Most of them live in space colonies rather than on Earth or close to Earth as some theories have suggested. The biggest ones were Kecksburg and Roswell. Kecksburg was the result of another Reptilian faction (their actual species name is almost unpronounceable but sounds similar to sis-yana thats the best I can pronounce it) that got into a battle with another ship I know though the Greys actual name is the Frylhk (fray-lick) which I think is their term for automaton. They evolved and provolved lots of plants and animals from their homeworld and some of them have visited Earth on occasion.

The Repts were interested in Earth as they never encountered another planet with life on it before. They put a lot of their souls into human bodies to exist alongside human souls (or consciousnesses whatever you want to call it) unfortunately it had the side effect of having the human one get information or knowledge which had the unintentional effect of advancing humanity far beyond its time. (Note- look for computer tech pioneers with autism/aspergers one of the biggest signs of someone having an alien consciousness is that disorder and other similar ones.)

As for the human aliens like the ones that took Travis Walton... I dont really know... my contacts dont know either but suspect its either a transplanted human species, time travelers or both. I think one of the Rept factions may know about them, the one visiting Earth now is the largest one. They have peace treaties with the Greys. The Greys will not harm humanity but dont mind experimenting a little and examining samples..... its in their programming they really cannot help it even though they are AI. Its blue and orange morality really.

Apocalypse

^The reptilians are a lie created by the Enforcers of the Old Empire to further confuse and enslave all imprisoned souls on Earth.

Apocalypse

The alien "captured" in this video does not appear to be real, as there are many eyewitness accounts that describe otherwise. Yet, with that being said, I have found some that back THIS version as well ... so I guess I'll have to do some further research to support or debunk this video's authenticity - it is this part which I truly love about my current job!