Leaked Pictures Show Antarctica Is Revealing Her Secrets Finally!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
On this video you really need to see the whole video and if you skip through it you will miss a lot
of the information. I personally do not know what to think about it. Because it supports other
data from other sources, over the years that have leaked out.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
When you look at the big picture, to me it looks like we are being primed or some big news
that is about to out and I'm not sure what to think about it all. The past couple months I have
posted information about a major UFO/alien announcements from the major world leaders.

TimeFlipper

On this video you really need to see the whole video and if you skip through it you will miss a lot
of the information. I personally do not know what to think about it. Because it supports other
data from other sources, over the years that have leaked out.

Prof, i dont know if you are talking about the original 1982 movie The Thing, or the remake of it in 2011 or maybe you are talking about your the video that you posted called, Leaked Pictures Show Antarctica is revealing her secrets finally? :)

Last edited:

steven chiverton

what you see in the movies is based on real life stuff steven speilberg was said to of got much of his ideas from nasa and the military so he uses the ideas in his movies so what better way to leak out the truth than right under our noses and in scifi movies so we couldent tell the difference