Lee Alan Bryant Health Care Facility

silverghost

I was a patient there in 2008. My room was located on the old end of the building where the hospital used to be located down by the laundry room.
One night me and my roomate Dennis had a woman walk into the room and go in our bathroom and shut the door. I got up and went to go get a nurse and tell her that one of the residents is lost and in my bathroom with the door closed. They sent an aide to come with me. The aide comes in the room and knocks on the bathroom door and then proceeds to open up the door and find the bathroom completely empty. Dennis assured us no one ever came back out of the bathroom. In what time I was there at the facility there was a lot of strange things that happened in the woods when we would go mushroom hunting in the spring. The Amish people that lived behind the place said it was very evil and they would see what they use to think was patients walking across the covered bridge on the back of the property and then the person would just dissappear into thin air. I could go on an on with stories about that place.

TimeFlipper

I was a patient there in 2008. My room was located on the old end of the building where the hospital used to be located down by the laundry room.
One night me and my roomate Dennis had a woman walk into the room and go in our bathroom and shut the door. I got up and went to go get a nurse and tell her that one of the residents is lost and in my bathroom with the door closed. They sent an aide to come with me. The aide comes in the room and knocks on the bathroom door and then proceeds to open up the door and find the bathroom completely empty. Dennis assured us no one ever came back out of the bathroom. In what time I was there at the facility there was a lot of strange things that happened in the woods when we would go mushroom hunting in the spring. The Amish people that lived behind the place said it was very evil and they would see what they use to think was patients walking across the covered bridge on the back of the property and then the person would just dissappear into thin air. I could go on an on with stories about that place.

Welcome to Paranormalis...You mentioned in your story that "strange things" happened during the spring when Mushroom Hunting had started....Would they be the Magic Mushrooms that contains the hallucinogenic drug psilocybin? ;) :D..

silverghost

Funny. but no. We would hunt Morels. The strange things I was talking about was the things that the Amish people who had a little community behind the property told me about them seeing when they were working out in the fields there. The things that I personally witnessed was always in the building. Like I said my room was in the old part of the building where the actual Sanitorium was. We use to go down to the old morgue at night, which was the present day laundry room there. Like I said I have stories on top of stories about the place. I plan to go and visit the property as soon as this Corona b.s. permits travel to there.

P. Jedi

Welcome to Paranormalis...You mentioned in your story that "strange things" happened during the spring when Mushroom Hunting had started....Would they be the Magic Mushrooms that contains the hallucinogenic drug psilocybin? ;):D..
Drug? Ah ah ah. Medicine! Tool! Food for the brain. Key of the Sancta Santorum. Philosophers stone. Life connection. Natural remedy. Nature's help. Not a game. Follow the rules while on it. Best regards

silverghost

Drug? Ah ah ah. Medicine! Tool! Food for the brain. Key of the Sancta Santorum. Philosophers stone. Life connection. Natural remedy. Nature's help. Not a game. Follow the rules while on it. Best regards
I believe the rules were followed quite well. I think you put more thought into that statement than was actually needed.