Leo Constellation has it's own Great Pyramid

Done

I'm somewhat a savant when it comes to numbers, and patterns since I was a little kid. Here's one I think you might like. Rendered this one a few years ago. I checked the slope angle and it's the same as the Great Pyramid. So It's of my opinion that this is what the Egyptians saw in the very dark skies back in their day. Giving them the blueprint to build the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid.
sx60b4b060.jpg
ek60b4b018.jpg

TimeFlipper

Yes, about 10,500 years old, correct? They think there may be another Sphynx buried, but Egypt won't dig.
There is a Sphinx in Romania, situated in the Bucegi National Park, which is in the Becegi Mountains...It was investigated by Peter Moon, friend of the late Preston Nichols...Alleged evidence located of an advanced race that can only be discovered by certain people who can raise up their body vibrations to a higher level...In the book, Transylvanian Sunrise..

Done

You can see Leo set like a giant pyramid in March 2022 in the early morning hours. It is big.

Mayhem

Zenith
Some years ago i read of a much older smaller sphinx on the other side of the nile, but havent really been able to line it up.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There is a Sphinx in Romania, situated in the Bucegi National Park, which is in the Becegi Mountains...It was investigated by Peter Moon, friend of the late Preston Nichols...Alleged evidence located of an advanced race that can only be discovered by certain people who can raise up their body vibrations to a higher level...In the book, Transylvanian Sunrise..

I didn't know about that!!! Cool!

1636505947361.png

Harte

View of the other side of the Bucegi "sphinx."

15897707-sphinx-from-carpathian-mountains-range.jpg

Harte