Lerina Garcia

Hazzie Hippie

Hey everyone :)

I’m sure you guys heard the story about a Spanish woman called Lerina Garcia . In 2008 she went to a Spanish forum type of website and said that things in her life were different , and that she said that she must have had jumped to a parallel universe . She got upset so she went online and told her story and experience.

Has anyone heard of any new updates on her ? Or any recent updates on her story ?

Last edited:

The_Observer

Sounds interesting. Someone named Kevin Lewis told her how to get back to her own worldline through dreaming, so maybe she has returned?

"Hello. My name is Kevin. I am 30 years old. I am going to sound completely insane, but I think I can help you. In introduction, I would like to let you know that I am a thinker. I believe that every man knows right from wrong from birth as an inherent knowledge, and therefore do not need governing (in essence I believe in anarchy, or “each man is a soul king, each woman is a soul queen”). I believe that humans are slaves, and that if we change nothing then we cannot free ourselves, therefore I am a Human Abolitionist (my own term, meaning I free the people of earth, not just the races and nations). I do not believe in the gods of man, though I do believe in the true and powerful creator of our universe. I create theories and test them myself because I cannot find anyone willing to think alongside me. I have always resonated more easily with older people, because I have an “old soul”. I know things I shouldn’t know, and I see things in a broader perspective than my age would suggest. A little background on why I am commenting. I am Black and Native American (my great grandfather was a Cherokee Chief). We have never followed any native american traditions in my family as long as I can remember, so what I describe to you next, for me, seemed extraordinary and strange, but familiar. When I was younger, I was what the Native American peoples call a “Skin Walker” or “shape shifter” (I actually had a friend who is a native american who follows tradition tell me that in my 20’s, as I didn’t know beforehand). In my sleep, I would disconnect from my own body and move freely around anywhere I wish. It would start in a dream, and I would realize (maybe from fear of a nightmare or having a boring dream) that I was dreaming and become conscious there. From there I was able to control the dream lucidly, leave my body, then travel to space or jump inside the bodies of animals. I tried other people, but they were too difficult. The thing is, I thought I was dreaming. Until one day when I was about 17, I slipped into a wolf and found a friend’s house. I wanted to scare him in my dream because he had wronged me in real life. So I hopped his fence as the wolf and saw his son, who I immediately begun growling at, because I knew my friend would in real life protect his son, but this was my dream and I wanted to eat his son in my dream. I did not, as he protected his son, contrary to my dream theory, and shot the wolf. And so I was jolted awake. When I awoke completely from the quick return to my body, I went about everything as normal, and about a week later I saw my friend. Now, between this time I had slipped into other people’s dreams and done many other things, but I thought they were just very realistic dreams in which I could do anything. So when I saw him, he starts to recount the story of a recent wolf attack in his own backyard. As he described it, I began interrupting and finishing his sentences. It was then that I knew that it wasn’t a dream and that I was really messing with reality. My friend and I no longer speak because of that incident, and because of the reality check I lost my ability to leave my body for 13 years. I believe the experience that Lerina García and Lynette experienced is the same as what I have experienced, only a different aspect. I feel that if I show this to you, I can help you get home. What I used to do, someone wrote a book on it (found here: URL REMOVED). They call it “The Phase”. I am a very calm and rational person, but I also believe in metaphysics. Some of the methods described in this book are, eerily, the exact same methods I used to use to exit my body. I didn’t know it then, but the more I read this book, the more I see. I have tried their methods, and, not to my surprise, they worked. I now can leave my body again. It is the same as before, except now I am more careful. My problem was Practice. I didn’t understand before why I was able to leave my body, but now I do. Now, I don’t even have to think about it. I was not sure my results were normal until I was just doing an internet search on metaphysics and came across Lerina’s story, which led me here, and down to the comments. I believe I also know why this happened to Lerina Garcia and Lynette, and how they can get back to normal. I will tell you here instead of in email if space allows. In order to tell you, I must first tell you why I believe I know. As I said before, I am a thinker. I believe in learning and keeping an open mind. I do not limit myself to the physical or mental borders of others, and as such, in my mind, I am free to do whatever I want, and Think whatever I want. Even the impossible. I had a theory when I was 8 years old about electrically powering a hoverbike, which was all electric and had no lubricants. I wanted to make it real. I am about to attend school for Electrical Engineering for this purpose. I recently found out that the Chinese made a hover car for BMW based on my beliefs. Anyway, there have been many people who influenced my beliefs, but the main people have been ancient texts depicting the ships of gods (ancient as in they wrote what they saw and experienced and didn’t just tell stories to make others happy) and people like Edward Leedskalnin (who created Rock Gate in Florida by himself, stating that he knew the secrets of how the egyptians built the pyramids and moved 2-10T stones by himself using magnets, and wrote a 4 books on it as well, found here: URL REMOVED). Now is when you will have to keep up, because I will be brief about as much of this as possible to not take up a lot of time, but this will inevitably be a long message. The universe, some scientists believe, was made from a big bang, created by Hydrogen gas, which in turn is the building block of this theory, along with Leedskalnin’s works. The hydrogen atom has 1 positive and 1 negative, as it is only made from 1 proton and 1 electron. Edward Leedskalnin, an electrical engineer and physicist (much like Nikola Tesla), proposed that atoms themselves are nothing more than magnets, and that they are cosmic force, flowing through everything. He theorized that the current diagram for atoms is incorrect, as there is no electron (but in truth there is not Neutron). In true understanding, he was not saying there is not one, he is saying that it is not as we have been taught, and the proton is actually North Pole magnet, and the electron is actually South Pole magnet (still no Neutron). Separating 1+ and 1- magnet is what creates electricity. If you move a magnet over a coil, nothing inside the coil moves, as science teaches us. There is no invisible fluid. What is actually moving is the magnets. They jump into a conductor as it is easier to move through, and as they move, we separate them to create electricity. In fact, I can show you videos on youtube and in person that show that all you need to create electricity is a magnet and a copper coil. To visualize the energy being used, attach them to a light bulb and you will see light. Why is this important to you? Because that same cosmic force is what brought you both here. The universe is made up of magnets. Everything in it is made up of compressed magnets. Your body is a conductor for these magnets, this is why electrical pulses are what keep you running. Your mind is the only thing you are. Your body is just the shell you use here or there, and they only resonate slightly differently in the spectrum. The universe exists on many planes, but and the planes transition into each other like the colors of the rainbow. During sleep, people sometimes experience out of body experiences because they separate themselves from their shell. This is the science behind it. The Yin and Yang govern us all, the Soul and Soul Mate. I theorize that the Yin Yang bagua is not just a symbol, it is an actual diagram of the true higher power’s creation. Edward Leedskalnin said that they must run together, and when we separate them, they create electricity, and not only that, but all kinds of light (like ultra violet, gamma, infrared, and so on), light that you can see and some that you can not. I believe that he is right. Also, so do others, like an author named Michio Kaku, whose book “Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel” states theories that I obtained just by reading ancient texts and Edward Leedskalnin’s works. I make music, and even sound has poles, like magnets. Light also has poles, I believe, because the universe is made from magnets, but we only see the visible light on the color spectrum because those colors are closest to us in the wavelength. In saying that, our universe has poles as well. In pulsating between the poles, waves are generated, and depending what type of conductor the waves pass through, they create light, sound and and all of the elements of the periodic table. In pulsating, there are many places where the same sound or version of light is experienced. Since the universe has waves, there are millions of places the same effect of planet creation and evolution has happened through time. Meaning that Lerina and Lynette and all of us exist on multiple planes as the exact same person, with very little alteration in the timeline, and the further along the line we go, the less similarities we and our counterparts have, until we no longer even look the same. Similar to the movie “The One” with Jet Li, but broader in scope. I believe The Phase is this. Now, I promised so I will deliver. About getting you back, read the first book I posted about The Phase and out of body experiences, and encounter the phase with your own consciousness. From there, you will know how to get back. Basically, you only have to dream it, leave your current shell in this plane, imagine yourself home and you will be put back into place. I hope this helps. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to me and I will do everything I can to make this as clear and painless as possible for you. I do wish you the very best on your journeys, and may you get back home.

cfa68ab65242fb44d4573ba2bc2139c8

May 16, 2015
    KEVIN LEWIS
    PS.

This theory is my theory of the time/space continuum. It is the culmination of 22 years of work. The future time that others experience is nothing more than the waves colliding together so that you, when your mind is clear to the clairvoyant, can see the future of what happened in someone else’s past in the spectrum. Our future is alterable by small decisions due to this."

Hazzie Hippie

From my understanding from Lerina post in the Spanish website is that the universe where she said is home is that it’s kind of similar to ours but with differences like she worked in the same building but in a different floor , and the guy who she broke up in hers universe they never broke up and her current boyfriend never existed in our universe .

The_Observer

From my understanding from Lerina post in the Spanish website is that the universe where she said is home is that it’s kind of similar to ours but with difference like she worked in the same building but in a different floor , and the guy who she broke up in this universe they never broke up and her current boyfriend never existed here .

I don't read Spanish, but I thought she said in her originating universe she had a boyfriend and he had a son, but in this universe they do not even exist.

The_Observer

I must say her story is interesting and kinda of sad in my opinion cuz imagine waking up one day in another parallel universe I would freak out lol .

I don't believe you would freak out to the point your mind could break. Sure, you'd feel lost at first, maybe a little crazy, but that experience would open your mind and you'd be evolving on a spiritual level. Do you know what fear is? It's a human construct we use to survive. But you need to push through the fear to evolve. The fear of the unknown. If you knew everything in the universe, you'd have no interest in living a human life, just like I'm sure you have no interest in being a leaf, or an insect. You'd walk around with complete confidence because you know all potential actions, repercussions, reactions, and nothing can surprise or intrigue you. How boring. The way most humans grow intellectually and spiritually is limiting by their own hand.

The_Observer

I must say her story is interesting and kinda of sad in my opinion cuz imagine waking up one day in another parallel universe I would freak out lol .

In a parallel universe everything would be the same..:) :)..

It depends on the divergence factor of that universe to your originating one. It's more than likely it would be almost the same, but with minute differences. Maybe you bought a red car instead of a blue one. That sort of thing.