Lerina Garcia

TimeFlipper

I must say her story is interesting and kinda of sad in my opinion cuz imagine waking up one day in another parallel universe I would freak out lol .

In a parallel universe everything would be the same..:) :)..

It depends on the divergence factor of that universe to your originating one. It's more than likely it would be almost the same, but with minute differences. Maybe you bought a red car instead of a blue one. That sort of thing.
Thats your opinion...

The_Observer

TimeFlipper

It depends on the divergence factor of that universe to your originating one. It's more than likely it would be almost the same, but with minute differences. Maybe you bought a red car instead of a blue one. That sort of thing.
Thats your opinion...

That is not my opinion but rather Lerina Garcia's experience.

Lerina Garcia didnt write anything like what you put...Its just your "own" opinion of "her" experiences :D..

The_Observer

Thats your opinion...

Lerina Garcia didnt write anything like what you put...Its just your "own" opinion of "her" experiences :D..

She did say that this universe was almost the same as her originating one, but with minute differences, like she worked on a different floor of the same office building for example. This occurred after going to sleep one night, then waking up to the world and it had a lot of strange and subtle differences that made her feel uneasy.

"…when I got to my office, it was not my office. It had names on the door, and mine was not. I thought I had the wrong floor, but no, it was mine. I got off at the wireless area of my office and I looked, still working here but it was in another department reporting to a director I didn’t know.”

TimeFlipper

She did say that this universe was almost the same as her originating one, but with minute differences, like she worked on a different floor of the same office building for example. This occurred after going to sleep one night, then waking up to the world and it had a lot of strange and subtle differences that made her feel uneasy.

"…when I got to my office, it was not my office. It had names on the door, and mine was not. I thought I had the wrong floor, but no, it was mine. I got off at the wireless area of my office and I looked, still working here but it was in another department reporting to a director I didn’t know.”
Did she say her red car had changed colour to blue?..Oh dear i must have missed that :D..

The_Observer

@TimeFlipper

It almost seems like you are purposefully trying to aggravate. In any case, I did not say Lerina's car had changed colors. I was providing an example, which could have been deduced from the last part of the sentence "that sort of thing". The example was to point out what TYPE of differences you'd see in this parallel universe since the divergence factor was low. For example, it wasn't as if Hitler didn't exist and that 9/11 didn't happen. It was small differences that seemingly may not have mattered in the grande scheme of things. If you take every piece of information you receive as literal, you're going to have a bad time.

not_a_DJ

I dare to affirm that her second boyfriend could a do succesful travel to the past and cancelled everything by avoiding to have a relationship with her; everything connected to that universe/timeline was affected anyway. The only evidence we have as a proof of this, are the memories of Lerina. If we consider her origin-universe as a Deja-vu and somebody else performs a change on time trivel like many people here want to; we have a whole timeline deleted, all remaining only in the mind of the girl as a ghost that never was...