Let’s pull some money together and make this fucking Time travelling machine

Impulsiveliar

Hello I just don’t understand how can the HDR be used in a vortex. I need a visual or someone explain the concept. How is it possible. So the HDR uses these waves that disrupt reality? I’m trying to understand the technology? Thank you.

NaturalPhilosopher

well you walk upon a vortex and use it. Simple.

hdr is the same tech aliens use. It's consciousness assisted technology.
it amplifies your secret Tesla brainwaves so it can warp spacetime.

the vortex is where two or more natural wormholes(leylines converge). It allows you to use them plus the vortex adds power to the hdr's energy.

brain automatically knows how to make the timewarp, just lacks amplification.
doesn't work for everyone cuz the secret abilities we have are controlled by the subconscious mind.
if you're screwed up or programmed in that area it doesn't work.

this is why the hdr allows you to materialize objects, pass through solid objects, time travel, heal the sick...if you use it enough it changes you permanently. You will no longer need the hdr to time travel, just walk upon a vortex and visualize where you want to go.

TimeFlipper

we're moving into a period of time where time travel will be commonplace.
If that should ever happen, which imho it wont...It certainly wont be an HDR that pioneers "real" time-travel, because thats just a myth perpetrated by unscrupulous people trying to sell an HDR for extortionate amounts of money...(People should be asking themselves WHY are those sellers trying to sell an HDR if it really does work and is so wonderful?)..

NaturalPhilosopher

If that should ever happen, which imho it wont...It certainly wont be an HDR that pioneers "real" time-travel, because thats just a myth perpetrated by unscrupulous people trying to sell an HDR for extortionate amounts of money...(People should be asking themselves WHY are those sellers trying to sell an HDR if it really does work and is so wonderful?)..
360 bucks...oh nuu.....same price as an xbox....let's put it into perspective please.

Last edited:

Impulsiveliar

The X Box DOES exactly what it says it DOES, the HDR does nothing, no proof no nothing, except for BS...Keep THAT into your narrow perspective NP :ROFLMAO:..
i dont think the HDR does nothing but i think there is a time traveling device. but all ancient relics have been stolen from the pyramids. and other ancient artifacts.

TimeFlipper

i dont think the HDR does nothing but i think there is a time traveling device. but all ancient relics have been stolen from the pyramids. and other ancient artifacts.
Iam sure there are some ancient time-travelling devices around somewhere, but an HDR is not ancient and certainly not a time-travelling device :D..