Let's suppose that the Earth really is hollow. What's the quickest path to enter?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I'm wondering how someone could enter without having to go to Antarctica. I've heard there are extra tunnels.

TimeFlipper

I would think that there are underwater tunnels leading to the centre, but they would need to be relatively close to Antarctica..
Teleportation would be the very best way to get there, provided it is now very stable.. @Opmmur mentioned in a separate posting that in the past, teleportation was very unstable and caused the deaths of many who travelled by it..

Remnant

I'm not too well versed in this subject, but I'd like to offer an opinion. I'd say go through one of the deeper points of the ocean and start digging until you get there, perhaps at an angle. Iirc there's also somewhere in the ocean that's one of the closest places to the core, which would means it would be the closest place to the inner earth with this line of thought, without being too horribly deep. That'd also be a good starting point.

TimeFlipper

The Nazi`s were very adept at making both underground and underwater tunnels...I read somewhere that all the tunnels they built, were at a precise angle of 63 degrees, up or down..

I would suggest a shallower area of the ocean for simplicity and budget...an underwater drilling rig could easily do the work for getting you close to the centre, but at a reasonable distance from it for safety sake..

UNDERWATER DRILLING RIGS.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The main entrances to the hollow Earth would supposedly be at the poles.

I wonder how deep underneath sea level the surface of the inner Earth would be.

I still have a hard time with gravity inside the hollow Earth...

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
The main entrances to the hollow Earth would supposedly be at the poles.

I wonder how deep underneath sea level the surface of the inner Earth would be.

I still have a hard time with gravity inside the hollow Earth...
Apparently, the center of gravity is between the two crusts. I suppose if you had a durable material holding the Earth together, it could withstand the gravity to keep it from collapsing in on itself. Either that or we don't understand most of how gravity works yet.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Seismic waves do show the earth is solid at it's core.

Finally, a Solid Look at Earth's Core
Ah. I see I've been mistaken.
Apparently, the hole only opens to another dimension where the inner Earth is if you're allowed in.
I assume that would explain why there wasn't an actual physical hole described by Admiral Byrd.
He made it sound as though everything just appeared.

TimeFlipper

Thanks for blowing up my long held belief that at the centre of the Earths core is a huge inferno of boiling Magma! :eek:

I will contact my school science master who is a very sprightly 96 year old guy with a dementia free brain...I will inform him that i have put a hit on him for feeding me erroneous explanations of the Earths Core!! :D

TimeFlipper

Ah. I see I've been mistaken.
Apparently, the hole only opens to another dimension where the inner Earth is if you're allowed in.
I assume that would explain why there wasn't an actual physical hole described by Admiral Byrd.
He made it sound as though everything just appeared.

Dont worry about being mistaken, Einstein blew my knowledge of the Earths Core into little pieces!! :LOL:

I owe Einstein one favour now...Now what can i get him on, maybe something mathematical perhaps?? :whistle: :D