Interview lets suppose...

Hilton.P

... that you knew a time traveler , what would you like to know ? And what would you like to change (only future changes}?

FBI007

... that you knew a time traveler , what would you like to know ? And what would you like to change (only future changes}?
Ask him to talk to me. Want to ask him something. But he seems to ignore me for some reason :(

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'd be curious to know this person's motivation.

Why time travel? Why share about it?

I often wonder why a time traveler would decide to share about his mission or adventures with people on the internet. What's the point? I'd certainly ask this.

FBI007

is it A you referring about ? Why you need to talk with him ?
Thanks for the reply. I am talking about the A or M or G I first met with.. as you know my alias is teacher. I want to ask him some important questions which we were discussing in past. Can he contact me on reddit or here ?

Hilton.P

He can't . he Can't contact anyone but 3 people . BTW "never surrender when a clock stops its not due to the arrows but to the gears, so , start moving other gears body related to brain brain to body' , so Hilton tell him to start taking care for himself both ways " that means he need to not push too much himself he is just young who attempt to do big and too young so its allright to fail . But don't fail life itself . Everything has its time you do you until the time comes but don't overdue yourself first live the life of your age than start to build ages" - I hope you found something interesting on this I wish you good luck .

FBI007

He can't . he Can't contact anyone but 3 people . BTW "never surrender when a clock stops its not due to the arrows but to the gears, so , start moving other gears body related to brain brain to body' , so Hilton tell him to start taking care for himself both ways " that means he need to not push too much himself he is just young who attempt to do big and too young so its allright to fail . But don't fail life itself . Everything has its time you do you until the time comes but don't overdue yourself first live the life of your age than start to build ages" - I hope you found something interesting on this I wish you good luck.
Thanks it's not only the gears but also the battery. I tried to push myself too far due to overconfidence. Planned a loot looooot of things but complete d 0 due to my current state. Anyways I will be myself and will not try to waste any more time. Seriously whatever goal I set I used to complete it with ease. Now the boat is stuck without any wind.But I will never ever give up haha. Thanks brother. should i interfer in altins life or not. Because I am trying something with crypto trading and no luck yet :( but if I win I will have 2k

Hilton.P

Thanks it's not only the gears but also the battery. I tried to push myself too far due to overconfidence. Planned a loot looooot of things but complete d 0 due to my current state. Anyways I will be myself and will not try to waste any more time. Seriously whatever goal I set I used to complete it with ease. Now the boat is stuck without any wind.But I will never ever give up haha. Thanks brother. should i interfer in altins life or not. Because I am trying something with crypto trading and no luck yet :( but if I win I will have 2k
If He "Grew up" that means "learned from his mistakes" and also "if he has done no Harm to anyone and in particularly to the one" if he done that , if he has lost SOMETHING in any way from simple to complicated one he is lost himself . Anyway my personal advice it is don't complicate stuff for both of you so don't help him , he can be someone you can talk too but don't complicate. We tried and things slipped from our hands causing bcp de turbulene. Also thank you for giving names around that means less time being around here . As for you smile and laugh more . It is free. And life smiles back to who is happy. slt

Hilton.P

I'd be curious to know this person's motivation.

Why time travel? Why share about it?

I often wonder why a time traveler would decide to share about his mission or adventures with people on the internet. What's the point? I'd certainly ask this.
For as much as whoever was around . The IF count ...
For a minute take time traveling for granted . Christ would been le fruit of the fecondation in vitro , FIV and some light efects . So I don't know what someone talked in personal with one or another or gave proof of time traveling. All I know is noone knows if time traveling is real or not the rest are stories. Some of us take it for granted . Some others no . I don't know if it become real talking in forums . Actually it makes it funny . And way more than real .