Level 01 Summoner.

Dr.Acula

Ok, so about 2 years ago i decided to start studying the occult and became rather fascinated by stories of Summoners. So, by my fascination by them i decided to look up and research how summoning was done. I already knew about spell's, (who doesn't with all the Disney movies with wizard's and witches we see as kid's lol) But i never understood if you had to think of a certain outcome, feel a certain emotion or what i was supposed to do. Well, after two week's of studying i found out that spell's aren't really "Spell's" as you do not actually need one certain spell for one certain outcome or scenario. the reason they have spell's is because: Most "Spell's" are written for one certain outcome/scenario. the truth of the matter is that you can say whatever you want, as long as you know what general idea of the outcome you are expecting is and you are dead serious about it. Here is a little something that i had happen to me around the same time i found all of this out. I was outside and just relaxing, staring at the star's and decided I was going to try out summoning. I was just seeing if any of it had any truth in it, but I was being dead serious about it. First off, let me remind everyone that dog's are extremely sensitive to spirit's and the such. Well, I stood up and decided on what kind of summon i was going to do (I'm not really proud of this lol) But I decided i was going to give tormented soul's an outlet for some release of their pain. I said some word's somewhere along the line's of " I am speaking to all the Tormented, Pain Ridden, Sorrow Filled, Enraged souls of this area. I am giving you a place where you can take out your pain" I pointed a finger at an old rotting barn and said "There". Just as soon as i said "There" Every dog at my house and the house above me, took off running at that barn and there is probably a total of about 8 dog's here. Anyway, If anybody would like to share similar experiences, please do.

Orpheus Rex

I know a guy who is quite proficient when it comes to that. Its actually part of his job description. He directs spirits into a container (I think its filled with ashes) and then he either disperses the contents of the container or he buries it somewhere. I'm not sure how ethical it is, but that's part of what he does. The purpose is to take malevolent spirits or unwanted spirits and relocating them. I don't actually know why he uses this method, how it works, or how he does it... I know it works because the container can't be photographed after he moves the spirit to it. It appears as a black blotch on the photo. Also, the spirits rarely show up again at the original location...

Dr.Acula

Seems as though i heard a method similar to that. A cleanser takes a container filled with ash or dust and direct's the spirit into there. Something to do with "Ashes to ashes, Dust to Dust.".

Kurt

Interesting.

I'm not too familiar with summoning but it makes sense I guess as you could compare it to prayer to some extent in terms of methodology.