LF3 radio broadcast in Derbyshire

mullac998

Hi, has anybody come across radio broadcast from a individual who's call sign is LF3? The messages are in Morse, It can be picked up very clearly in Derbyshire.

mullac998

I used a normal AM radio and managed to decode some of the morse, and it read I am a time traveler.

dh1

huh. That's interesting.
I've heard of this before. Didn't know it revealed that.

Said they are partially encrypted and can be picked up in North America. From what I can tell they said it mentioned Tesla, Derby and something called an "Alpha T Flume Tube Antenna". I have no idea what that means.

TimeFlipper

@mullac998 All that you are doing is trying desperately to keep that hoaxer Lord Haw Haw within the framework of Paranormalis...You know damn well that Lord Haw Haw first brought out that stupidity of a Radio Station with the call sign LF3 which was more bull-shit from him..
Another reason is that youre also trying desperately to keep dh1 and his love of Lord Haw Ha alive on this thread because Num7 closed down the other thread, "Lord Henry said he would provide video proof"....because of the crap dh1was posting on it

@dh1 and @mullac998 you two ought to grow up and accept the fact that Lord Haw Haw is a banned hoaxer on Paranormalis, and as for that "Alpha T Flume Tube Antenna", iam certain the idiot dh1 came up with that idea, as he has posted enough childish crap on Paranormalis already...and i can imagine the pair of you sniggering together like two 12 year old kids at how clever you think you are for creating this ridiculous thread!..

@mullac998 Iam also certain that it was dh1 who told you to start up this thread, he has already had a warning from @Num7 and is too scared to start it up by himself...Iam sending Num7 an official complaint about you @dh1 and giving him proof of where Lord Haw Haw was the first to bring up that radio station LF3 on his thread, My name is Henry Chatterton and I`m a time traveller...

vitokogvy

@mullac998 All that you are doing is trying desperately to keep that hoaxer Lord Haw Haw within the framework of Paranormalis...You know damn well that Lord Haw Haw first brought out that stupidity of a Radio Station with the call sign LF3 which was more bull-shit from him..
Another reason is that youre also trying desperately to keep dh1 and his love of Lord Haw Ha alive on this thread because Num7 closed down the other thread, "Lord Henry said he would provide video proof"....because of the crap dh1was posting on it

@dh1 and @mullac998 you two ought to grow up and accept the fact that Lord Haw Haw is a banned hoaxer on Paranormalis, and as for that "Alpha T Flume Tube Antenna", iam certain the idiot dh1 came up with that idea, as he has posted enough childish crap on Paranormalis already...and i can imagine the pair of you sniggering together like two 12 year old kids at how clever you think you are for creating this ridiculous thread!..

@mullac998 Iam also certain that it was dh1 who told you to start up this thread, he has already had a warning from @Num7 and is too scared to start it up by himself...Iam sending Num7 an official complaint about you @dh1 and giving him proof of where Lord Haw Haw was the first to bring up that radio station LF3 on his thread, My name is Henry Chatterton and I`m a time traveller...
So nobody can make a new thread that you dont like because you are telling ur dad " ban him"

Last edited by a moderator:

JustMe

So nobody can make a new thread that you dont like because you are telling ur dad " ban him"
It's only because the post is clearly trying to continue a story that has already been shown to be a hoax.

Last edited by a moderator: