Life beyond our Solar System

Hazzie Hippie

Hi everyone :)

There are times at night , where I found myself just randomly looking at the night sky . I get lost just thinking about how mysterious the universe is . Then so many questions come to my mind . One of the topics I think often is life beyond our planet .

Honestly the theory that there no life out there it sounds so insane to me , because with the amount of planets , star systems, blackholes ,galaxies , etc . It has to be life out there somewhere . Maybe the aliens were searching for are ourselves in another parallel universes . But then again that wouldn’t explain the ufo sightings . Who knows maybe they just might be advanced human beings .

* side note * were human beings so it’s our nature to ask questions and be curious . I always had a passion for things related to space since I was very young :)

Harte

Honestly the theory that there no life out there it sounds so insane to me , because with the amount of planets , star systems, blackholes ,galaxies , etc . It has to be life out there somewhere .
I agree that the blanket statement that Earth holds the only life in the universe is moronic.

Practically every scientist on Earth, as well as practically everyone else, also agrees with you on this.

Harte

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
"O day and night, but this is wondrous strange!" - Horatio

"And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
- Hamlet