Life expectancy

Creshna1c

Sometimes people wonder about taking someone's life unnaturally. I mean, removing them from the planet before their time. Or wonder why a baby dies at 5 months. Well, I've come to the conclusion that, that is that person's life expectancy. That baby was only needed here for that long, or a man was only good enough for that long. Then their journey, no matter what side of the fence they fall on after death, will begin anew, following the path they put themselves on. And then live out that life, whatever it is, until ready for another cycle.

OakFieldAlienz444

Sometimes people wonder about taking someone's life unnaturally. I mean, removing them from the planet before their time. Or wonder why a baby dies at 5 months. Well, I've come to the conclusion that, that is that person's life expectancy. That baby was only needed here for that long, or a man was only good enough for that long. Then their journey, no matter what side of the fence they fall on after death, will begin anew, following the path they put themselves on. And then live out that life, whatever it is, until ready for another cycle.

Mmhm, I had the SAME thought once. And it extends into this:

What if for some people it's actually the VERY SMALL things they do that potentially make a huge difference
in the lives of others and the universe? And that's why people who seem like they haven't fulfilled their purpose
die but really they did?

Mayhem

Zenith
Some in the East go by the staring at the sun technique at sunrise/sunset for long living probably a few others things that go along with it.

Wind7

Staff
Some in the East go by the staring at the sun technique at sunrise/sunset for long living probably a few others things that go along with it.

1tnE.gif