Life out there thought

Hazzie Hippie

The thought of life beyond our planet , galaxy , and solar system always fascinate me . I always wondered just because we as humans beings need air , and water , and oxygen to survive on a habitat . That just maybe for life to consist on alien planets maybe they don't need oxygen , air , and water like we as human beings do to survive .

Krish

The thought of life beyond our planet , galaxy , and solar system always fascinate me . I always wondered just because we as humans beings need air , and water , and oxygen to survive on a habitat . That just maybe for life to consist on alien planets maybe they don't need oxygen , air , and water like we as human beings do to survive .

For Technology, you need fairly similar format as ours on the ground. You can have super intelligent creature under the sea...but that would be Theoretical activities....

So, we and our kind will be all over. Until, we grow up, they would not come publicly. How ever, you can see their soul in dreams like Native Americans do....(They and others did meet the real ones in the past, but not now)

So we are BS...ing everything and hiding our growth of spirit...development. You know what that is.....

It is better to get more data from them in dreams...

Hazzie Hippie

Hey that’s a very interesting thought :) I meant like maybe aliens on alien planets don’t need oxygen and air or water to survive just because we do .