Lifting the vail...

Kazper

GRADUATE
Lifting the vail...
I seen a Hypnotherapist and discovered I had 8 former life's.
4 test and 4 volunteer, well 9 continuing this life. This life I am a volunteer in the 1st wave. if you remember I wrote that I have become active in the paranormal world since Kim Jung un Atomic bomb threat. This is my 1st time on earth though, however I serve as high positive energy, karma free Energy. So My only job is to spread my energy out by as many people as I can because they are drawn to me.
Life is nothing but a test in which you signed a contract for to get into and stay in "Heaven". so in that aspect everyone is just playing a part in my life, but being that i am a volunteer for my energy I will not go through any reviews. So which means I can really act out this movie I'm in that I produced , directed etc...

I'm going through big time changes and using my time here learning more things from the council of 12, which i was told how to do it down here on Earth. I am a bit homesick and guess I always have been.
I been explained thoroughly That since the new Earth, that is was not as bad as it used to and I had to change my DNA now, which is the reason I was looking for answers. Now I know what and why. Up there Going to Earth is not a fun thing, it is actually what you call hell. I am not used to dealing with the hate, and negativity. So I started secluding myself. Most Humans were nice to to me but many were jerks and I do not know who to trust to be honest.
But this is not real to me anymore, life is very short. There is so much further to go it is infinite. So I thought since this is all an illusion Let me try to remove the negativity and promote love inadvertently with my energy. It looks like I am not quite finished. I heard the call that Earth was in trouble and volunteered to go to Earth. I somehow seen many nice humans lately, so it looks like 100,000+ of us are making a difference.
Today's young children are so much more intelligent now with the new DNA they were born with. Adults need to listen to what their children say for once. They really are the future of Earth and they can succeed.
Love You all. you should try the therapy and see what you hear, you may find out why you are feeling a certain way bout yourself, life etc...

OK Thats all I can say and I can't answer any too involved questions including my therapist.

Thought I'd share and give you something too think about and take it anyways you want, Have Fun Thats All we need to do.

Mayhem

Zenith
Let the light surround you and when we meet again for you will be a happy soul.

Kazper

GRADUATE
The Ironic thing is that all my life I felt something was missing. I wrote about the Kim Jung Un nuclear threat intensity sparked this paranormal spark inside me , plus many other things that strangely just pulled me toward this place here. My telling of my experiences here was like relieving myself of this feeling inside me, I had to talk about it. I was scared for many many years. I felt my purpose in life was wasted space, I felt horrible, depressed, anxiety, no identity, useless etc... Knowing that just my existence is being helpful makes me feel really great. Though in The beginning of the year when I seen these Signs, dreams , OBE's, tremors in my head had explained a lot of things over the past 30 years. It is a really good feeling to understand finally. I really want to thank the People here who helped me. Love to everyone. Peace. :)

Kazper

GRADUATE
Who were you and what did you do on ypur past lives?
I was a female 6 times, I was some kind of vendor, I was not religious but some sorta teacher of love with nature, I was a nurse and was a in the USN during non wartime. The others were the same as now, as a volunteer with my energy to promote love and peace. There was no dramatics, just most learning lessons of some sort. I would like to find out more in detail. My insurance provided the Psychotherapy because of long term depression. I might be able to go twice a year if that. it isn't cheap lol.

Kazper

GRADUATE
I am going to focus more on the spirituality. To me this is my main focus at this point. I am learning to make my own contact with my guides. Everyone can do this. You just need to purely believe. take time to practice . do not rush anything. We all have our own agendas. Good luck and never quit trying. Love to all, Peace in your hearts and may you find your Energy and enjoy.:)

Kazper

GRADUATE
Who were you and what did you do on ypur past lives?
I was a female 6 times, I was some kind of vendor, I was not religious but some sorta teacher of love with nature, I was a nurse and was a in the USN during non wartime. The others were the same as now, as a volunteer with my energy to promote love and peace. There was no dramatics, just most learning lessons of some sort. I would like to find out more in detail. My insurance provided the Psychotherapy because of long term depression. I might be able to go twice a year if that. it isn't cheap lol.
This is trivial and not as important as you think. right now is my biggest concern. I'm only trying to spread the energy to enlighten. I hope you understand, if not, you will soon.:)

Miscellaneous

I am going to focus more on the spirituality. To me this is my main focus at this point. I am learning to make my own contact with my guides. Everyone can do this. You just need to purely believe. take time to practice . do not rush anything. We all have our own agendas. Good luck and never quit trying. Love to all, Peace in your hearts and may you find your Energy and enjoy.:)
How do you contact your guides? I want something that will alter my state to talk to my guides but I need to pay for it online.

Kazper

GRADUATE
Basically we all day dream right, So IMO find a quiet place, cozy comfortable position, candles, light music that you can find on youtube, like if you search for frequency music sounds or similar, it will explain what the meditation music is best used for. Then you get really cozy and sorta say in a soft voice and in your head to relax your whole body part by part until you feel like your in a relaxing state. Then when you are feeling really light an good inside, just sorta believe that your guides and angels have always been there and its nothing new to you. Then ask for the name of your guide and continue until you hear by telepathy or a name pops into your head.

I have gotten one of mine and her name is Bethany, she said I have 7 guides most of the time but some pop in and out to help out.

If you keep this up then you can get to know all of them and really make your life loving and wonderful. I have lost all my fears, concerns, worries, money problems and everything in my life work out without any problems.

This is how I did it, The believing is the hardest part but when you feel you have made contact you might talk to them on a regular bases.

I'm not saying this will work for you , but it is how I did it. Everyone is different. But I will say I received my confidence with help and energy from a few members of this site / forum, they know who they are lol. They may contact you and help you, they are more spiritual and their energy is strong.:)