List of known Mandela Effects so far

vortex-T217

And I just checked on Sex in the City ---- you're right, it's now Sex AND the City. That's messed up!!!!!
for me and what I roughly remember, I believe hearing about the change in this one maybe around 2013 or so, hard to say. I remember hearing the change on the radio and tripping out. at first I thought they just decided to change the name halfway through the show or something

Ayano

McDonalds was MacDonalds
Interview with a/the vampire
If you build it they/he will come
chic-fil-a/chick (some remember chik)
sex in/and the city
Smokey the Bear/Smokey Bear
beautiful day in the/this neighborhood
we're gonna need a bigger/you're gonna need (jaws)
daylight savings/daylight saving time
cruella Deville/De vil
book of isiah-the lion shall lay down with the lamb/the wolf shall lay down with the lamb
sketchers/skechers (shoes)
Proctor & Gamble/Procter & Gamble
Life is/was like a box of chocolates
dilemna/dilemma
You say tomato/You like tomato
new zealand moved from above to below australia
Panama Canal is now north to south not east to west
nsync/nsync
Reba Mcintyre/McEntire
puce changed from yellowish to pinkish
Chartreuse changed from burgundy/purplish to neon yellow/green (almost as if they switched)
JC Penny/JC Penney
Charles Shultz/Charles shulz
looney toons/looney tunes
52 states, not 50 states and 2 territories. Flag still had 50 stars
Madagascar did not have 22 million people living there
Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down In THE most delightful way/In A most delightful way
VW logo didnt have a line through it separating the V and W
Picture of Henry the VIII with a turkey leg??
Dr. Doolittle/Dolittle
Fruit Loops/Froot Loops
Publically/Seperate
MLK assassination was fairly close, multiple shots, handgun not sniped with a single shot with a rifle
Jiffy/Jif peanut butter
Barbara Streisand/Barbra Streisand
Svalbard? Norway seed bank is now Svalbard Seed Bank
North Pole ice land mass and explorer Edmundson never existed
Japan is next to Russia and Korea instead of China
Fidel Castro died around 2008
China has shrunk
Cuba and Japan changed shape, Cuba is larger today
Katy Perry was Kate
Jim Beam being Bean
Walmart and Wal*Mart
The Volvo logo change.
Nutella being Nutrella.
Henry Houdini vs Harry
tons of bible changes
Greenland got bigger and moved closer to Canada
Canada and USA is smaller now too
there was never so much open sea in one area from my memory
Australia moved like a 1000 miles or so
changes in the human skull and rib cage and eyes

that's just some of them and here is another list someone else posted

Examples Of The Mandela Effect ~ China has shrunk. ~ Madagascar moved. ~ David Soul’s death. ~ Gene Wilder’s death. ~ Katy Perry was Kate. ~ Jim Beam being Bean. ~ Walmart and Wal*Mart. ~ Cuba is larger today. ~ The Volvo logo change. ~ Nutella being Nutrella. ~ Henry Houdini vs Harry. ~ Frank Gifford died twice. ~ Curt Hennig being Henning. ~ Rod Sterling became Serling. ~ Cuba and Japan changed shape. ~ Chic-fil-A is now Chick-fil-A. ~ Gaddafi dying at varied times. ~ Jiffy peanut butter became Jif. ~ Some recall Dick Cavett’s death. ~ Some old US flags have 52 stars. ~ Home Depot Being THE Home Depot. ~ Some remember Chuck Barris dying. ~ Some recall 911 occurring on 910. ~ Occurrence was spelled occurence. ~ Christopher Lloyd – dead vs alive. ~ Yesterday being spelled yesturday. ~ Some remember “Revenge of the Jedi.” ~ JC Penney originally being JC Penny. ~ “Kick ass” is now called “kick tail.” ~ Pete Townsend is now Pete Townshend.” ~ Russia and Alaska were farther apart. ~ Some remember Bill Nye dying in 2012. ~ LiQi reported dead but is still alive. ~ Jayne Meadows Allen dying before 2015. ~ Flagstaff being the capitol of Arizona. ~ Some recall Muhammad Ali dying in 2009. ~ Games for PS1, etc. that never existed. ~ Mussolini photos have changed over time. ~ Stars are now seen upside down on flags. ~ “Big” (the movie) with alternate endings. ~ Donna Douglas’ leg bitten off by a shark. ~ Some remember Pat Boone dying around 2004. ~ Staten Island sprouted a bridge overnight. ~ Berenstein in English gematria equals 666. ~ Some remember a Western Sizzler restaurant. ~ Andrew Zimmerman changed to Andrew Zimmern. ~ One-way signs now have the colors reversed. ~ Some remember Russians landing on the moon. ~ Jim and Tammy Faye Baker; it’s Bakker today. ~ Alternate abilities of Professor X in X-men. ~ Some remember Betty White dying in the 1990s. ~ Jerry Lewis dying in late 2013 or early 2014. ~ The name Kool-Aid changed at least two times. ~ South America is much closer to Africa today. ~ Multiple endings to “Who Framed Roger Rabbit?” ~ “Beam me aboard.” became “Beam me up, Scotty.” ~ Hitler’s eye color changed from brown to blue. ~ I never remember Easter jumping way into April. ~ Some claim “pro choice” was once “pro abortion.” ~ Some recall a serial killer named Timothy Leary. ~ “Kathy Lee Gifford” is now: “Kathie Lee Gifford.” ~ Sri Lanka is much closer to India on recent maps. ~ Characters missing from Independence Day (movie). ~ Star Trek character Chakotay killed then returns. ~ Obama said he visited all 57 states. Coincidence? ~ MIBS (Men in Black) is another interesting aspect. ~ Some remember when Starship Troopers won an Oscar. ~ Jimmy Swaggart dying, but is still alive (Sep ’15). ~ Parmagianne or Parmesean (cheese) is now “Parmesan.” ~ Talladega (city) was in Florida. Now it’s in Alabama. ~ Some people remember Dr. Suess and others, Dr. Seuss. ~ Desi Arnez changed to Arnaz (Lucille Ball’s husband). ~ Some remember ‘Radar’ dying in an episode of M*A*S*H. ~ Jack Palance, alive or dead? Now he’s reported as dead. ~ Shirley Temple’s decades before her Feb 10, 2014 death. ~ “Luke, I am your father” is now: “No, I am your father.” ~ Weird Al Yankovic retired vs still doing music parodies. ~ Some remember chocolate Pringles being sold around 2005. ~ Peter Fonda dying of Cancer in 2011. He’s alive in 2015. ~ Laccadive Sea never existed. I’ve never even heard of it. ~ Time Rider of Lynn Swann is now Time Rider of Lyle Swann. ~ Dick Clark died at least two times. Now it’s April, 2012. ~ People remember entering Disney World through the Castle. ~ Haley’s (“Hay-leeze”) comet is now pronounced “Hell-eeze.” ~ Ann B Davis (Alice in the Brady Bunch) dying in the 1980s. ~ Dick Van Patten died before this time stream in June 2015. ~ For 5% of the public, Danny Devito died in the late 1980s. ~ Dick Dastardly, “Stop The Pigeon” being “Catch the pigeon.” ~ The Mexican flag used to be red, yellow, and green to some. ~ John Lennon not dying on Dec 8, 1980, but a few days later. ~ Some remember Brian Dennehy’s death announced by the media. ~ “Bear in mind” is currently transitioning to “bare in mind.” ~ Some remember Will Smith and Jada Pinkett divorcing in 2005. ~ Dom DeLuise multiple deaths, 2009 in this current existence. ~ Damnit (from the root word damn, an i-gotcha) became dammit. ~ Robert Stack dying earlier than reported in this time stream. ~ Louie Anderson died when in this reality, he’s still with us. ~ “Interview with A Vampire” became “Interview with THE Vampire.” ~ Some remember Mel Gibson starring in “Cast Away”, not Tom Hanks. ~ Uranus was pronounced ‘ur-anas.’ In this reality, it is ‘urinis.’ ~ I never remember seeing New Zealand being split into two islands. ~ People remember the death of Carol Channing – before it happened. ~ Philip K. Dick discussed our “computer reality” way back in 1977. ~ Australia was flat and didn’t have the “Cape of York” pointy tip. ~ I remember Portugal as being much larger, about the size of Spain. ~ This effect helps answer why and even how time travel is possible. ~ “Nobody does it like Sara Lee.” Vs “Nobody doesn’t like Sara Lee.” ~ Some recall Ernest Borgnine dying years before it happened in 2012. ~ I and many people over 50 recall Mongolia as part of China on maps. ~ Hurricane Katrina occurring in April or August 2005 or another year. ~ Fruit loops is now Froot loops. Both my wife and I KNOW it as FRUIT. ~ A British cleaning product that changed names from Dettox to Dettol. ~ Were Brian Williams’ bad memories the result of multiple existences? ~ Isle of Pines (Cuba) (before 1978) became Isle of Youth (after 1978). ~ Traffic lights had the green light on top, now they’re at the bottom. ~ Many recall Nelson Mandela dying in the spring when it was in August. ~ Jennifer Anniston’s eye color changed from greeny-brown to pure blue. ~ Some remember a movie called “The CANDIDATE” now it’s “The Campaign.” ~ Berserk being pronounced: bazerk or Chicago being pronounced Chicargo. ~ Greenland was once a land with lush greenery less than 2000 years ago. ~ The multi-verse theory explains away clones and drones single-handedly. ~ I remember Switzerland being at least double the size it is shown today. ~ Some recall using Segway products 3 years before it’s inception in 1999. ~ There are three “Human Centipede” movies. I never heard of one until now. ~ “Guage” (from my previous existence) is now spelled “gauge” or even “gage.” ~ “If you build it, they will come.” is now: “If you build it, HE will come.” ~ McDonalds originally was MacDonalds, hence the name “big mac” and “not mic.” ~ “The Lion King I” showed Simba with two cubs at the end. Now, it’s only one. ~ Terry Pratchett died shortly after an illness in 2013 or long after in 2015? ~ Many blacks remember Eli Whitney (inventor of the cotton gin) as being black. ~ Some remember the US heat wave being much more severe than it is reported today. ~ Snoopy and Charlie Brown’s creator is and always was Schultz. Now it is Schulz. ~ Clearly, I remember immense distance between Indonesia, New Guinea and Australia. ~ I remember hearing Steve Jobs dying several months before the date we read today. ~ I think parts of the bible are way different today than when I remember as a kid. ~ I remember hearing reports of Fats Domino dying on the radio – over 30 years ago. ~ About the only “Stan” countries back in the 1960s were “Afghanistan and Pakistan.” ~ “Quotations” is now “quotes,” at least in some of my earlier planes of existences. ~ Ellis Island is now Liberty Island. Some remember it being called Bedloe’s Island. ~ Abraham Lincoln with an alternate death. Alternate death date of son, Tad, as well. ~ Inbetween is now “in between”, at least in some of my earlier planes of existences. ~ The St. Louis Blues jersey seen in Ozzy Osbourne’s mug-shot was actually never made. ~ This effect helps answer how people lose time and why time flies while you have fun. ~ The punch line drum sound after jokes was “bu dum dum tis,” but now it’s “bu dum tis.” ~ For some, Frank Gifford died in 2012. His 2015 death is now the official year of death. ~ I was a soda fan as a kid in the 60s and 70s and NEVER ONCE seen or heard of Dr. Pepper.
That's a lot of them, some which I definitely think have changed but others which I don't recall, although I'm probably too young and they might've "changed" before I was born
Yeah same here, I don't recall a lot of those either but mainly the ones of people dying I just never paid much attention to. I'm 31 and I think there has been a few different shifts of this mandela effect. more has popped up mostly in 2016 but I remember researching this a while back and not nearly as many people were noticing changes as they are now. apparently it has effected millions now.

but one other memory I have of a mandela effect that took place a while back was the change of the traffic lights. I use to remember the green light always being at the top and red being at the bottom. but I know the red has been at the top for a while now and i'm not too sure when this mandela effect exactly occurred for me but that one isn't recent. if anyone else can remember if the green was ever at the top instead of the red years ago, please let me know.

Some people think it is possible that we died and automatically our consciousness/spirit merged with one of our alternate sub-spirit's and went to the next closest parallel universe where there is a copy of ourselves and earth. but if that were true why would so many people go to the same universe and why wasn't mandela effects ever noticed by people in the 18-1900's?? or any other point in history on such a mass scale? what do you think Ayano?
That's a really interesting theory... I will admit I don't know much about the causes of the Mandela Effect, but I feel like it has only been noticed recently because most of the changes are of brands, TV shows or events which weren't in the 1800s and most of the 1900... or maybe people were less aware or less keen to question things?

vortex-T217

That's a lot of them, some which I definitely think have changed but others which I don't recall, although I'm probably too young and they might've "changed" before I was born
Yeah same here, I don't recall a lot of those either but mainly the ones of people dying I just never paid much attention to. I'm 31 and I think there has been a few different shifts of this mandela effect. more has popped up mostly in 2016 but I remember researching this a while back and not nearly as many people were noticing changes as they are now. apparently it has effected millions now.

but one other memory I have of a mandela effect that took place a while back was the change of the traffic lights. I use to remember the green light always being at the top and red being at the bottom. but I know the red has been at the top for a while now and i'm not too sure when this mandela effect exactly occurred for me but that one isn't recent. if anyone else can remember if the green was ever at the top instead of the red years ago, please let me know.

Some people think it is possible that we died and automatically our consciousness/spirit merged with one of our alternate sub-spirit's and went to the next closest parallel universe where there is a copy of ourselves and earth. but if that were true why would so many people go to the same universe and why wasn't mandela effects ever noticed by people in the 18-1900's?? or any other point in history on such a mass scale? what do you think Ayano?
That's a really interesting theory... I will admit I don't know much about the causes of the Mandela Effect, but I feel like it has only been noticed recently because most of the changes are of brands, TV shows or events which weren't in the 1800s and most of the 1900... or maybe people were less aware or less keen to question things?
That's a really good point! There definitely would be less to notice back then in the way of logos and stuff as well as there not being accurate maps of earth back then to maybe notice big landscape changes and people in history thought the earth was flat and then round. which reminds me of another thing that just came right out of nowhere for me is the whole flat earth movement. It's as if I just woke up one day and all of a sudden there is this big movement of flat earth believers and videos on it that seemed to all come right out of nowhere? I am not putting anyone down for what they believe but where did these people come from? because before the hype started about the Mandela Effect in 2016 I don't believe I ever heard any conspiracies of loads of people believing the earth is flat at all. and I follow a lot of this stuff. so that really trips me out too.

Ayano

That's a really good point! There definitely would be less to notice back then in the way of logos and stuff as well as there not being accurate maps of earth back then to maybe notice big landscape changes and people in history thought the earth was flat and then round. which reminds me of another thing that just came right out of nowhere for me is the whole flat earth movement. It's as if I just woke up one day and all of a sudden there is this big movement of flat earth believers and videos on it that seemed to all come right out of nowhere? I am not putting anyone down for what they believe but where did these people come from? because before the hype started about the Mandela Effect in 2016 I don't believe I ever heard any conspiracies of loads of people believing the earth is flat at all. and I follow a lot of this stuff. so that really trips me out too.
I didn't realise anyone still believed the Earth was flat until I joined this forum. I personally don't think it is but it's interesting to see what people believe! But I have a question: what is the benefit for the government in saying the Earth is round if it's actually flat? If it's flat why would they want to cover it up?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It has been noted that the Democratic party seems to be behind a strong disinformation campaign to destroy the knowledgebase we are taught from. Apparently controversy is created where none ever existed before. The Flat-Earthers may be just one example of this.

vortex-T217

I didn't realise anyone still believed the Earth was flat until I joined this forum. I personally don't think it is but it's interesting to see what people believe! But I have a question: what is the benefit for the government in saying the Earth is round if it's actually flat? If it's flat why would they want to cover it up?
I do not think the earth is flat either but I have looked into the theory because I was curious to see what could make so many believe that. and they do actually bring up some good interesting points. but I also did some research on the hollow earth theory as well as the concave earth theory which is suggesting we live inside the earth. and that's where it all gets interesting and there seems to be traces of info that can relate back to all the theories in some way. but to your question if there are beings and hidden cities living with us on or in our planet then I would think the secret govs agenda would be to confuse us about the nature of earth in ways to keep us confined and less likely to explore the planet and put us in fear to venture beyond. I don't know, it's hard to say the truth though. maybe the earth is like a fish bowl with living things on the inside and outside. who knows

vortex-T217

It has been noted that the Democratic party seems to be behind a strong disinformation campaign to destroy the knowledgebase we are taught from. Apparently controversy is created where none ever existed before. The Flat-Earthers may be just one example of this.
definitely very possible and likely

vortex-T217

anyone see the youtube vid of the private rocket that got launched and hit what the flat earthers believe is a glass dome above earth in the sky? it's interesting to see! but maybe it was an invisible ufo or something that stopped it. it does sound like it hit glass though lol

Ayano

anyone see the youtube vid of the private rocket that got launched and hit what the flat earthers believe is a glass dome above earth in the sky? it's interesting to see! but maybe it was an invisible ufo or something that stopped it. it does sound like it hit glass though lol
That's so strange? I wonder why that happened... lots of rockets have launched into space before, so it sounds really weird for that to happen. Maybe it was a one time thing? It sounds like some kind of force field