List of known Mandela Effects so far

vortex-T217

anyone see the youtube vid of the private rocket that got launched and hit what the flat earthers believe is a glass dome above earth in the sky? it's interesting to see! but maybe it was an invisible ufo or something that stopped it. it does sound like it hit glass though lol
That's so strange? I wonder why that happened... lots of rockets have launched into space before, so it sounds really weird for that to happen. Maybe it was a one time thing? It sounds like some kind of force field
It could be a one time thing. but then again the claim was that they were the first ever to launch a rocket privately and if that were true that means all other rockets in the past that were launched were done by government organizations and would have most likely had some way to fool even people working on rocket projects. or at least so the story goes..

Ayano

anyone see the youtube vid of the private rocket that got launched and hit what the flat earthers believe is a glass dome above earth in the sky? it's interesting to see! but maybe it was an invisible ufo or something that stopped it. it does sound like it hit glass though lol
That's so strange? I wonder why that happened... lots of rockets have launched into space before, so it sounds really weird for that to happen. Maybe it was a one time thing? It sounds like some kind of force field
It could be a one time thing. but then again the claim was that they were the first ever to launch a rocket privately and if that were true that means all other rockets in the past that were launched were done by government organizations and would have most likely had some way to fool even people working on rocket projects. or at least so the story goes..
When you look at things like this, it really makes you realise how little we know. People are so desperate for information that it's really easy to satisfy them with anything now. No one really sees past or thinks differently, they just eagerly accept whatever answer is thrown at them, which is sad.

vortex-T217

When you look at things like this, it really makes you realise how little we know. People are so desperate for information that it's really easy to satisfy them with anything now. No one really sees past or thinks differently, they just eagerly accept whatever answer is thrown at them, which is sad.
I agree, we have been all taught to think along those lines since we were young. it's easier for most to accept what has been laid out for them as if that is all there is and also that it is not cool to question.
And it is true a wise person will truly understand just how little they know. this same thought came to me recently and pretty deep too. I was taking photos of orbs. not ones the size of space crafts or anything but just ones the size of baseballs and after examining the photos I noticed that they looked identical to planets that nasa takes with telescopes even showing what looks like stars in the background as if I'm looking at space photos and I started thinking what if the universes are like that and in that baseball orb is a whole other world living and people or beings existing and if universes are just multiple copies of those in a micro and macro fashion. and that maybe that all the universes that has ever existed to us in all the constellations is like one little baseball size orb to the view of a giant existing on a giant planet in a giant universe that co exist with smaller universes. universes with in universes that is physically and multidimensionally never ending. I hope that's not confusing it's just a thought I had about the possibilities of reality.

Ayano

I agree, we have been all taught to think along those lines since we were young. it's easier for most to accept what has been laid out for them as if that is all there is and also that it is not cool to question.
And it is true a wise person will truly understand just how little they know. this same thought came to me recently and pretty deep too. I was taking photos of orbs. not ones the size of space crafts or anything but just ones the size of baseballs and after examining the photos I noticed that they looked identical to planets that nasa takes with telescopes even showing what looks like stars in the background as if I'm looking at space photos and I started thinking what if the universes are like that and in that baseball orb is a whole other world living and people or beings existing and if universes are just multiple copies of those in a micro and macro fashion. and that maybe that all the universes that has ever existed to us in all the constellations is like one little baseball size orb to the view of a giant existing on a giant planet in a giant universe that co exist with smaller universes. universes with in universes that is physically and multidimensionally never ending. I hope that's not confusing it's just a thought I had about the possibilities of reality.
It was a bit confusing but I get what you mean! The universe is so huge that technically, there can be a planet of any size. There could be a planet so huge, that some creatures on it are the size the of the earth. It's so hard for humans to imagine things like this though.

vortex-T217

It was a bit confusing but I get what you mean! The universe is so huge that technically, there can be a planet of any size. There could be a planet so huge, that some creatures on it are the size the of the earth. It's so hard for humans to imagine things like this though.
Yeah exactly, it's all pretty interesting to wonder.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
And I just checked on Sex in the City ---- you're right, it's now Sex AND the City. That's messed up!!!!!
for me and what I roughly remember, I believe hearing about the change in this one maybe around 2013 or so, hard to say. I remember hearing the change on the radio and tripping out. at first I thought they just decided to change the name halfway through the show or something

Well, great observation. More proof of a timeline change.

paradox404

I remember Sex in the City, rather than Sex and the City.

I'm not sure if it helps, but on my Facebook profile I have a divergence number, and I observe the Titor divergence numbers.

I had an altervu and there are 6 numbers instead of 5, and my facebook divergence number Changed.

The last jump:
5.398941 -> 5.398369

In the addition of the Titor Numbers, the 2009 @ 1.900% stands out in particular.

Stores missing, certain things don't happen... And for me massive disorientation after a timeline change.

paradox404

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to put this here, but I was thinking it would be interesting to keep a list of all known Mandela Effects so far.

Right now I can remember:
  • Berenstein Bears -> Berenstain Bears
  • Febreeze -> Febreze
  • "Luke, I am your father" -> "No, I am your father" (Star Wars)
  • "Mirror mirror on the wall" -> "Magic Mirror on the wall"
These are all I can remember off the top of my head. I remember all these as the previous versions, especially the famous Star Wars line.

If anyone has more to add, please post them, or if new ones appear, I think this will be a good thread to list them.

Great minds think alike, I also remember those. With the start wars one Vader definitely said "LUKE, I am your father!".

paradox404

Heres another one.

In terminator its "I'll be bach" with a thick accent, now its a plain old "I'll be back"

Edit:

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gunna get"

The start goes "Life was like a box of chocolates" now...

Last edited:

steven chiverton

wheres the link to this video and of course what holds our atmosphere in around the earth would be a buble like sheilding the same one you have to travel at 17000 mph to get through and come back through , theres a video on youtube of people playing football and the camera captured that football going into the aur and suddenly bouncing off an invisible barrier or ufo and that was only so many meters in the air , i wouldent go as far as to say its a glass dome over a football oval now lol