List of known Mandela Effects so far

vortex-T217

I wouldn't go as far as saying there is a glass dome in the sky either. but this is just what the flat earther's believe.
Also a football wouldn't even be comparable to a rocket hitting something invisible pretty much reaching space.
And all you have to do is type rocket hitting glass dome at youtube.com it's easy dude!

TheLiberator

It has been noted that the Democratic party seems to be behind a strong disinformation campaign to destroy the knowledgebase we are taught from. Apparently controversy is created where none ever existed before. The Flat-Earthers may be just one example of this.
That is exactly what it is.

dimension-1hacker

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to put this here, but I was thinking it would be interesting to keep a list of all known Mandela Effects so far.

Right now I can remember:
  • Berenstein Bears -> Berenstain Bears
  • Febreeze -> Febreze
  • "Luke, I am your father" -> "No, I am your father" (Star Wars)
  • "Mirror mirror on the wall" -> "Magic Mirror on the wall"
These are all I can remember off the top of my head. I remember all these as the previous versions, especially the famous Star Wars line.

If anyone has more to add, please post them, or if new ones appear, I think this will be a good thread to list them.
why do world lines exist or why does two separate objects or neurons interacting cause thought to exist?

start at edge

I came to the conclusion that some Mandela effects are location-dependent, not all of them are applicable worldwide. I will mention here a Mandela location-dependent effect (and I could say it is a new one, as I never heard or seen anything about it):
In the timeline where I was in 1980, there was a movie called “Hangar 18”. In this timeline (definitely branched, not the same one), that movie is (was) called “Capricorn One”. There is indeed also a movie called “Hangar 18”, but it is completely different. The release of “Capricorn One” was in 1977, the exact year when a major split happened, that was triggered by a big earthquake which I experienced and was very terrified of. In the other timeline, I died in that earthquake.
All of my friends of the same age with mine, know the movie “Hangar 18” just the same way I do. They probably are all survivors of that earthquake, as they find themselves in this timeline.
It would be interesting for me to know if and where this effect was observed, as well as the average age of those who maybe experienced this effect.

paradox404

I came to the conclusion that some Mandela effects are location-dependent, not all of them are applicable worldwide. I will mention here a Mandela location-dependent effect (and I could say it is a new one, as I never heard or seen anything about it):
In the timeline where I was in 1980, there was a movie called “Hangar 18”. In this timeline (definitely branched, not the same one), that movie is (was) called “Capricorn One”. There is indeed also a movie called “Hangar 18”, but it is completely different. The release of “Capricorn One” was in 1977, the exact year when a major split happened, that was triggered by a big earthquake which I experienced and was very terrified of. In the other timeline, I died in that earthquake.
All of my friends of the same age with mine, know the movie “Hangar 18” just the same way I do. They probably are all survivors of that earthquake, as they find themselves in this timeline.
It would be interesting for me to know if and where this effect was observed, as well as the average age of those who maybe experienced this effect.

I've had a theory relating to the what exactly God is for a long time and my theory might explain the Mandela effect. God isn't omnipotent, he's either just an ordinary dude with a deity complex running a simulation on some kind of uber advanced quantum computer, or is a being on a higher plain that isn't that enlightened. Either way, it's impossible for him to know about everything and simply manipulate events across billions of timelines. So how would an ordinary being manipulate events in the way described in prophecy and in religious events? Well, that's where it dives into Creepypasta territory. The only way for both types of beings to manipulate reality across billions of timelines is using just one. And how do you get one from billions? Either purge or merge each reality together, then go do some godding and allow the timelines to fork again. Any ME affected people never left their home reality, their reality got destroyed and what they see is some Frankenstein reality from like five million collapsed realities.

My best guess is that there is a quantum superposition collapse causing the Mandela effect. I also think that most of not all people will be affected by the time the observation event occurs. I'd guess 10-20 years before we see what we're looking for.

paradox404

That reincarnation event you described, I've heard of that before. Apparently it's called quantum immortality. Long story short your consciousness forks a reality and inhabits it if you're not supposed to die yet. I'd be interested to see how that works during an observation event, as forking a timeline would be impossible until the event is over.

start at edge

.. as forking a timeline would be impossible until the event is over.
This is not quite accurate, because the thing you called “event” is actually a multitude of stages, like a formula with more parameters, starting with the initial cause, going through some unfolding actions and ending with the final outcome. When you said “..until the event is over”, I think you had in mind only this final stage – but the first split (forking) actually happened way back, namely at the moment of the initial cause. To make a better idea about what I am trying to say, just take a look at one of my previous posts:

Focus on the part with the ice cream story ..