List of things that suggest we live in a made-up world/universe

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I was thinking about this the other day. If our world or universe was somehow created by something or someone, there should be signs here and there, right? What kind of things can we notice that are kind of obvious, so to speak? Things that are hidden in plain sight.

Here are a couple of examples:
  • From down here, the moon is exactly the same size as the sun. What are the odds?
  • Pretty much every lifeform we know is incredibly special, complex, and perfect in so many regards. Is evolution a colossal series of accidents?
  • Consciousness. How did it appear? How did it happen for the first time? Accidental evolution?
  • No matter how big or small you go in scale, it's all the same shapes and constructs. Atoms look like tiny solar systems. Neuronal networks in the brain look like clusters of galaxies. A cell looks like a universe. Same with fractals. It's everywhere, big and small.

What other things in the world look too convenient to you, to be the result of nature and luck?

Feel free to share, I'm curious to know what you'll come up with. :alien:

Beholder

* Particles leave the uncertain state when observed.
* The limitation to speed of light suggests that our time-space fabric is discrete and could be represented perfectly in a digital representation running on a computer.
* DNA generates RNA using automatas, the first type of computer invented by mankind, using molecule chains instead of tape or punchcards.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Objects made of atoms that are 99.99999999...% empty, but these objects are in fact solid from our point of view.

Rocks, the chair you're sitting on, etc.

Wind7

Staff
I was thinking about this the other day. If our world or universe was somehow created by something or someone, there should be signs here and there, right? What kind of things can we notice that are kind of obvious, so to speak? Things that are hidden in plain sight.

Here are a couple of examples:
  • From down here, the moon is exactly the same size as the sun. What are the odds?
  • Pretty much every lifeform we know is incredibly special, complex, and perfect in so many regards. Is evolution a colossal series of accidents?
  • Consciousness. How did it appear? How did it happen for the first time? Accidental evolution?
  • No matter how big or small you go in scale, it's all the same shapes and constructs. Atoms look like tiny solar systems. Neuronal networks in the brain look like clusters of galaxies. A cell looks like a universe. Same with fractals. It's everywhere, big and small.

What other things in the world look too convenient to you, to be the result of nature and luck?

Feel free to share, I'm curious to know what you'll come up with. :alien:

Some are not so obvious and come down to faith, I suppose.

My personal life has been and still is steeped in the spiritual and there have been those
poignant times when I have been involved with people whom claim to have seen/met their
loved ones right after their passing away with exacting detail that no one else could ever know.

I have had a similar event in my life with the passing of my mum back in 2011.

I believe in that as you say, "Someone or Something created this world".
I have seen too much with my own eyes by now and have witnessed and interviewed people
whom now firmly believe in an afterlife.

If you were to pare down to it's most meaningful line, every single main book of faith/religion in almost every tongue,
they all seem to have similar paths about an afterlife. This cannot be coincidence. Imho.

I have heard it said, "If God exists, then there are a great many different mansions within his own."

It's a statement I agree with.

This world here and now, is perhaps the training grounds to prepare us for the next.............

steven chiverton

when you look up into the sky at night whys it so clear and along with the stars and yet in outer space its pitch black dark and all you can see according to an astronauts in old documentaries is earth and the sun and the moon thats all you see in outer space so what we see maybe looking through the atmospheric lens is magnified to look clear or is all that we see an illusion of stars etc

Beholder

when you look up into the sky at night whys it so clear and along with the stars and yet in outer space its pitch black dark and all you can see according to an astronauts in old documentaries is earth and the sun and the moon thats all you see in outer space so what we see maybe looking through the atmospheric lens is magnified to look clear or is all that we see an illusion of stars etc
90614863-f713-42f7-a7b9-1e19f4af5677_1.3ffbe3c3c9343f4abc4f224f252bebd3.jpeg

Use this lamp and the light will eventually be pulled back by gravity towards the only solar system.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Some are not so obvious and come down to faith, I suppose.

My personal life has been and still is steeped in the spiritual and there have been those
poignant times when I have been involved with people whom claim to have seen/met their
loved ones right after their passing away with exacting detail that no one else could ever know.

I have had a similar event in my life with the passing of my mum back in 2011.

I believe in that as you say, "Someone or Something created this world".
I have seen too much with my own eyes by now and have witnessed and interviewed people
whom now firmly believe in an afterlife.

If you were to pare down to it's most meaningful line, every single main book of faith/religion in almost every tongue,
they all seem to have similar paths about an afterlife. This cannot be coincidence. Imho.

I have heard it said, "If God exists, then there are a great many different mansions within his own."

It's a statement I agree with.

This world here and now, is perhaps the training grounds to prepare us for the next.............

I had a weird thought once after reading the Bob Lazar story. In his story it was stated that the ET's view us all as "containers". It was not elaborated on as to what the word containers implied.

But my weird thought was that container means incubator. The ET's use our soul energy to power their interstellar craft. We are all just a fuel source to them.

Wind7

Staff
I had a weird thought once after reading the Bob Lazar story. In his story it was stated that the ET's view us all as "containers". It was not elaborated on as to what the word containers implied.

But my weird thought was that container means incubator. The ET's use our soul energy to power their interstellar craft. We are all just a fuel source to them.

Containers for what, I wonder.

"We are walking, germ infested Vivariums that they use for warfare against those with no immunity."