List of Time Travel books

Hutt1991

Here is a list of time travel books I have found. Some deal with actual time travel, others with time manipulation, changing perspective etc. I'll add more if I find them.

Seven Secrets of Time Travel: Mystic Voyages of the Energy Body, by Von Braschler

Time Travel Magic, by Osgood Stradt

Mysteries of the Parallel Universes Revealed, by Osgood Stradt

Yes, It's Possible to Change Your Past: Combining Ancient Shamanic Wisdom to Help You Consciously Create the Life You've Only Dreamt About, by Phyllis Cronbaugh

BACKWARDS TIME MAGIC, by S. Rob

Mastering Time Travel: Voyages Through Time, by Sapphire

How to Build a Time Machine: The Real Science of Time Travel, by Brian Clegg

How to Construct a Time Portal: Time Travel, by Steven Gibbs

How to Construct the Philadelphia Experiment: Practical Time Travel, by Steven Gibbs

Time Travel With Chronological Discoveries, by Steven Gibbs

Plans For Time Travel Machines That Really Work, by Patricia Ress

Why I Believe the Hdr Unit Works and Time-Travel Is Possible!, by Patricia Ress

Stranger Than Fiction: The True Time Travel Adventures of Steven L Gibbs, by Patricia Ress

Beyond Earthly Knowledge: The Time and Interdimensional Travel Revelations of Rick Lipani as Told to and Written by Patricia Griffin
Ress, by Patricia Ress

DANGEROUS INFORMATION THE FURTHER TIME-TRAVEL EXPERIMENTS/STUDIES OF STEVEN L. GIBBS, by Patricia Ress

Quantum Sorcery, by Dave Smith

Space/Time Magic, by Taylor Ellwood

Liber Null & Psychonaut: An Introduction to Chaos Magic, by Peter Carroll

The Octavo: A Sorcerer-Scientist's Grimoire, by Peter Carroll

PsyberMagick: Advanced Ideas in Chaos Magick, by Peter Carroll

Secret of Time Travel, by Peter Carroll

How to Build a Time Machine, by Paul Davies

Time Traveler, by Dr. Ronald Mallet

Parallel Universes: The Search for Other Worlds, by Fred Alan Wolf

The Yoga of Time Travel: How the Mind Can Defeat Time, by Fred Alan Wolf

Hutt1991

Secret Of Time Travel, by David Savage

The Voudon Gnostic Workbook, by Michael Bertiaux

Itgoeson

Twists in Time by Murray Leinster ... short stories ... the last one is the best

Itgoeson

Thanks I'll check it out ... I'm interested because as you can see by my pic I'm an inventor therefore I look at solving a seemingly impossible problem, such as time travel from a different angle ... and because I have just patented a time capsule for DNA.

tadpaul353

"Time Machines: Time Travel in Physics, Metaphysics, and Science Fiction" by Paul J. Nahin. Admittedly I'm only a couple of chapters in at the moment, but from what I've read I think it's pretty good!

Itgoeson

I have enjoyed reading about time travel since the 60's - there were heaps of classic short stories in If and Galaxy pocket size magazines - which are much sought after collectables now. After reading all of the improbable ways suggested in Sci-Fi novels.
The problem I hold with a working time machine is - you will age at the same rate as you do now - No matter if you stay close to a black-hole or not the time inside and your heart beat ticks along at the same rate whether you go forward or backwards. Dr Who has the answer - regenerating into a new body - until we can do that building a working time machine is the least difficult of the two problems.

dh1

Energy from the Vacuum by Thomas Bearden. Is the singular source on the physics of how practical
time travel works. He coined the term 'scalar'. Not an easy read.

It's the same theory on how Gibbs' systems work. Gibbs also says his tech is 'scalar'.