Live Birth Abortion is On the Table — America Enters New Stage of Radicalization

Common Sense Conspiracy

Conspiracy Blog
The debate about abortion is something that frequently makes the rounds in American politics. Despite being basically decided in the 1970s in Roe vs Wade, not a Presidential election goes by that abortion doesn’t somehow find its way into being a viable political issue.

Common Sense Conspiracy has always been of the opinion that this was an issue that was only opened up to divide America. Much like gay marriage now, there really shouldn’t be a reason for this to be an issue anymore. The bottom line is that it has been decided by the Supreme Court and it no longer should matter what any political candidate in any phase of government thinks. It was our judgment of the situation, and it was sound based on the facts.

Well, yowzers… the game is changing. The abortion debate is changing before our eyes, and it is going to places we would never have imagined.

The concept that legalizing abortion after birth would even be discussed would seem so foreign a few years ago that it would be a punchline or a sarcastic comeback (why not just raise the abortion date to 5 years old wink wink?). Here we are though. This is being thrown out there as a real thing now, and it’s not getting politicians laughed off of the stage.

We are witnessing a new radicalization in the Democratic Party that is a real gamechanger. This isn’t just about division for the purpose of control anymore. This goes to the next level.

Is America really that radical? Are we celebrating live birth abortions now? Is the left and the right, who we at Common Sense Conspiracy preach and preach are one and the same, splintering before our eyes?

Will killing live babies spark a new civil war?

We don’t know the answers, so we’re asking for your help. Start the discussion in the comments below.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

The_Observer

Abortion is a controversial subject because we do not have a general consensus on what is considered life and where life actually begins. I think abortion is okay for several reasons:
1) Overpopulation of our planet - abortion is a contributes to population control
2) Undesired offspring - You are not ready or willing to raise offspring so you spare it from an unfair life
3) Personal factors - it's ones decision what occurs with their body. As far as I'm concerned a fetus is considered part of a woman's body until it is born either prematurely or naturally.

Not to mention, what possibly makes it okay to set rules for how human life should or should not be terminated, yet there are no rules for any other living creature? Male chicks are ground up alive. Female pigs are forced to gestate in crates and are unable to move. Free range chickens are so cooped up they have to have their beaks shaved off so they don't peck each other to death through stress. Someone who thinks those practices are okay or choose to ignore those practices in favor of advocating for human life - are misguided individuals. Human life does not trump any other form of life. We simply could not exist if other life didn't exist - yet we actively wipe out more species than we allow to exist.

If anything, I think pro-life choice is a problem because you're actively advocating for suffering. Those people rather force someone to live a suffering life, than to let them go in peace to the next life. To live a suffering life is worse than to die a short one. And death doesn't have to be evil or scary, it can be performed in an acceptable way for all parties.

Lastly, death is inevitable - if someone wants to die you should let them. I see no difference between imprisonment and keeping someone on life support unwillingly.

We also abort dogs and cats after birth all the time - how is this different than abortion of a live child? And most of the reason those dogs and cats are murdered is because no one wants them and they cost money to keep alive and no one is willing to foot the expenses. Pretty similar reasons to not wanting a kid I would suppose.

Element115

100% live birth abortions should be allowed in certain circumstances, hence be legal. If a child is born with a mental or physical illness in which you KNOW the life will be short and painful... why not choose to abort? You weren't informed or could have known of these issues beforehand. In some cases it's saving the mothers life to have a late abortion even before the child is born and to end the life is the only option.

The only issue is when it's legal for anyone to do it for any reason they choose. "Oh shit, my kid was just born and it's black instead of white indicating I cheated on my husband.... uhh uhh..." *ABORT* that shit don't happen.

twisted476

Live Birth Abortion sets us back to the age when Eugenics was in full swing. Baby born disabled...let it lay there and die. Baby born with a deformity...let it lay there and die. You have 3 children and receiving assistance...you cannot afford this 4th one...let it lay there and die. I'm neither pro-life or the pro-choice, but I am totally against this live birth abortion crap.

Element115

Live Birth Abortion sets us back to the age when Eugenics was in full swing. Baby born disabled...let it lay there and die. Baby born with a deformity...let it lay there and die. You have 3 children and receiving assistance...you cannot afford this 4th one...let it lay there and die. I'm neither pro-life or the pro-choice, but I am totally against this live birth abortion crap.
A child is born with severe debilitating disabilities or diseases - it's the LAW you have to keep them alive and care for them the best you can despite if they are in pain or not. Even in this circumstance you wouldn't say a live birth abortion is okay? It's technically speaking about euthanizing unwell people so they don't have to live a life of suffering. But in the eyes of a pro-lifer, ANY life is better than no life. You could be born in a pile of shit and live your life chained to a wall in a medieval prison and they'd prefer that to not living.

Cirrus

A child is born with severe debilitating disabilities or diseases - it's the LAW you have to keep them alive and care for them the best you can despite if they are in pain or not. Even in this circumstance you wouldn't say a live birth abortion is okay? It's technically speaking about euthanizing unwell people so they don't have to live a life of suffering. But in the eyes of a pro-lifer, ANY life is better than no life. You could be born in a pile of shit and live your life chained to a wall in a medieval prison and they'd prefer that to not living.

Do you have kids?

What if the child is born with severe debilitating disabilities but they don't manifest until age 10? What then?

I'm against live-birth abortion except in cases where the mother will die pre-birth if the baby isn't aborted. In that type of case, the child likely doesn't have a hope for survival anyway.

twisted476

Yes, I do and both of them are disabled. One has CP that affects all 4 limbs and he has the mentality of a 3 year old and is barely able to speak. The other is on the Autism Spectrum.

Element115

Do you have kids?

What if the child is born with severe debilitating disabilities but they don't manifest until age 10? What then?

I'm against live-birth abortion except in cases where the mother will die pre-birth if the baby isn't aborted. In that type of case, the child likely doesn't have a hope for survival anyway.
Well I wouldn't say it's okay to murder a 10 year old. The point of live birth abortion is to say that after the 'whatever' trimester it's still okay to abort up until "THIS" point now.... because a lot of children are born with problems we can't see until they are born and some of them are bad enough to warrant a live abortion - but it's not to start killing children because they break their legs, like c'mon we're not horses here. There are circumstances that would warrant a live abortion and that's all we're discussing and advocating for; all of those other situations you come up with like killing some 10 year old kid because he got some insane nerve disease that crippled him is just crazy talk.

Kairos

Nothing new under the sun. This particular demon has a very long history.

iu

Mayhem

Zenith
I know from my birth country of Ireland when that wasnt allowed how it has affected many.