Live Birth Abortion is On the Table — America Enters New Stage of Radicalization

dizzie

It cannot because the reason the factions exist in the first place is due to oversimplification of complex controversial issues. That's why there's a democratic party and a republican party and absolutely no middle ground.
I agree. This is an age to re-introduce nuance. Otherwise, it may be the last.

Cirrus

It cannot because the reason the factions exist in the first place is due to oversimplification of complex controversial issues. That's why there's a democratic party and a republican party and absolutely no middle ground.

There's tons of middle ground. It's just that all the funding goes to one party or the other. If you had Super PACs investing in the, I don't know, the "Pizza Party", you'd see a legitimate candidate there too. It's dumb. It would make more sense if running for political office were solely publicly funded and there was a true cap on what you could spend

We treat people better than most animals but we are just animals. Maybe the line should start with all life or not be applied at all.

Do you classify all living creatures as animals? Then no, you won't go to jail for stepping on an ant. You will get the death penalty - because clearly all life is of an exact comparable worth when speaking about extremes. If you want to nitpick you can literally find a problem with everything - even mother nature.

Hey, you're the one who said "all life". That includes ants and even bacteria. Or even...

How about "Death to all solids!"

Element115

There's tons of middle ground. It's just that all the funding goes to one party or the other. If you had Super PACs investing in the, I don't know, the "Pizza Party", you'd see a legitimate candidate there too. It's dumb. It would make more sense if running for political office were solely publicly funded and there was a true cap on what you could spend

Hey, you're the one who said "all life". That includes ants and even bacteria. Or even...
You sort of just solidified my argument that there's no middle ground. Yes, there is an ACTUAL middle ground I realize that, but when looking at the whole and observing the majority - there are only 2 sides. And you said why that is, it's to do with lobbying and funding. It's a corrupt system that encourages it. Let's say the middle ground is only 5 maybe even 10% of the population. History dictates that there has always been 2 choices so that middle ground technically exists but is known to never exist in a higher form. The ones at the top providing the funding are for one of the TWO major sides which has been occurring for hundreds of years. It's more of a game of "Who can throw the most money around and brainwash the most people" because if you ask people why they chose to vote the way they did, a lot of the answers are vapid or biased - based on feeling rather than actual facts. I literally do not doubt there are people who vote democrat simply because their favorite color is blue or republican because they really like elephants.

SensitiveAbility

Ok as a single mom of a disabled adult child who has C.P and 100% dependent on me cause she can't walk and only says 2 word's,
I would NEVER of killed my baby because of that! And abortions are you right murder! Yeah yeah I know it is the mothers body blah blah blah well guess what the baby is half the man's so he has rights also!
And it is the left wings agenda to keep the population of blacks down.
Because they have the most abortions. And yes the poster who put the demon up there YES HE IS REAL!!!! your handing your children over to him!!!!
And the woman who had the first abortion ( I knowher name not gonna speak it) said she wished she never did was trying to change the law.
As soon as blood is flowing there is a heart beat it is murder and for ppl who are gonna say no it is not fine then look at these points.

1. Someone hits a car with a pregnant woman and the mother & baby die 5-9 months pregnant the driver is charged with murder of both!

2. Assaulting a woman who is pregnant and the unborn baby dies guess what? Yep murder charges! Because at 5- 9 months of pregnancy a baby can survive if born early.

They are not our children for say we are caregivers to them, to raise and teach them, they are GODS children.

I tell you what the left LOVE abortions and now can kill them after they are born tell ya what
They should be killed hey we le them live a comfortable life before they died.

captainawesome1701

S.A. I too am the parent of a 100% disabled child. I agree all children belong to God the Creator. We are caretakers. We were chosen for a reason and are watched very closely by God. It is extremely hard, physically, emotionally, socially and financially. It is also the most rewarding "job" I have ever had. My LadyKatie is my heart.
You can't live without your heart.
God bless you.

SensitiveAbility

S.A. I too am the parent of a 100% disabled child. I agree all children belong to God the Creator. We are caretakers. We were chosen for a reason and are watched very closely by God. It is extremely hard, physically, emotionally, socially and financially. It is also the most rewarding "job" I have ever had. My LadyKatie is my heart.
You can't live without your heart.
God bless you.

CA amen!