Local High School offering Conspiracy Theory Class to students....

twisted476

No Joke! The other day my son brought home the paperwork to select his classes for the upcoming school year. Under Social Studies there is a new class offering... Conspiracy Theory. I about fell out of my chair! I am actually excited for him to get to his Senior year to take this class. Are there any other schools offering this class to Seniors?

Kairos

Almost guaranteed to be geared towards indoctrinated kids towards progressivism, dude. Avoid. Shut down the government schools.

twisted476

My feelings exactly.....last year the started a Social Justice class! I would rather he be able to sign his name and balance his checkbook. But, sadly, parents don't get to raise their children anymore.

TimeFlipper

I hope the point of that class is to encourage critical thinking and common sense. If that's the case, it's pretty cool!

If the schools are anything like the schools in the UK, that are indoctrinated with liberal minded nonsense and anti-Nationalism, the "lessons" would be nothing except for rubbishing any Conspiracy Theory, generated by the so called "Myth Busting Teachers"!! :mad:..

Last edited:

titorite

I would presume the type of conspiracy they plan on teaching is why the commonly questioned things are totally explainable according to the offical narrative down to Cassidy Stay regrowing her middle finger that allegedly got shot off deflecting the bullet.

twisted476

From what I read in the class guide from the school, it encourages critical thinking and forming your own opinions. Sadly, he is only going into the 10th grade and it’s a 12th grade class.