Locating People In Touch With Aliens

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
As many of you are probably already aware, I am very interested in tracking down aliens and/or UFOs. Obviously, I'm after good alien races who are seeking the betterment of their race, of other generally benevolent races like us, and of the universe as a whole. As well as looking for aliens myself from time to time, I also plan on tracking down people who have actually made frequent contact with these kinds of aliens.

When talking about people who have made extraterrestrial contact, there is one name that comes to mind: Steven Greer, who I suspect might have, though I'm not 100% sure. Are there other people worth contacting besides Greer? Of course, when asking these kinds of people about aliens, I would avoid mentioning my main purpose for this, especially if I'm trying to reach out to them for the first time.

@TnWatchdog?
@PaulaJedi?
@TimeFlipper?
Anyone else?

TimeFlipper

Unfortunately all the people i knew are now dead :(
However there was guy called Arthur Shuttlewood who lived in Warminster, a town in the UK who i personally met in 1973 with my late wife and the UFO club we were a member of, and we all went to investigate Cradle Hill which was a hot bed for UFO sightings...Sadly we didnt see any UFO`s, but if you download the book, More UFO`s over Warminster written by Arthur Shuttlewood, you will see lots of info which may help you :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As many of you are probably already aware, I am very interested in tracking down aliens and/or UFOs. Obviously, I'm after good alien races who are seeking the betterment of their race, of other generally benevolent races like us, and of the universe as a whole. As well as looking for aliens myself from time to time, I also plan on tracking down people who have actually made frequent contact with these kinds of aliens.

When talking about people who have made extraterrestrial contact, there is one name that comes to mind: Steven Greer, who I suspect might have, though I'm not 100% sure. Are there other people worth contacting besides Greer? Of course, when asking these kinds of people about aliens, I would avoid mentioning my main purpose for this, especially if I'm trying to reach out to them for the first time.

@TnWatchdog?
@PaulaJedi?
@TimeFlipper?
Anyone else?

Whitley Streiber and
This group: Alien Abduction Support Group in Maine | Starborn Support

Will try to think of more for you.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Alright, that's a start! Thanks guys for your help so far. :)

@PaulaJedi - About that Alien Abduction Support Group site, will it help me make contact with people in touch with aliens, though I haven't made any known physical contact yet?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Alright, that's a start! Thanks guys for your help so far. :)

@PaulaJedi - About that Alien Abduction Support Group site, will it help me make contact with people in touch with aliens, though I haven't made any known physical contact yet?

Audrey has been abducted and she is one of the founders of this group. I don't know if any of them have recent contact with aliens, but you can always ask. Streiber is an author and I don't know if he has contact, either, but you can ask them and tell them what you need and maybe they can help you out. They may know others.

6 degrees. Everyone is 6 degrees from an alien. :) May have to go through 5 more people!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@PaulaJedi - I just sent an Email to Whitley Strieber, giving a brief description of myself and my interest in contacting aliens. If in his reply to me, he asks me why I would want to go about contacting aliens, what do you think is best to provide as an answer?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
There must be UFO groups on Facebook and Google+. You might want to look into this.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@PaulaJedi - I just sent an Email to Whitley Strieber, giving a brief description of myself and my interest in contacting aliens. If in his reply to me, he asks me why I would want to go about contacting aliens, what do you think is best to provide as an answer?

Well, I don't know your reason, but be logical and professional, as I am sure you are. He is writing back because you don't sound like a lunatic. He's semi-famous (or used to be), so this is a compliment. So, what exactly is your answer?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Well, I don't know your reason, but be logical and professional, as I am sure you are. He is writing back because you don't sound like a lunatic. He's semi-famous (or used to be), so this is a compliment. So, what exactly is your answer?
I just sent my first message to Strieber this morning, and I'm awaiting a response from him. Would you like me to post my original message, and his reply if he responds?

Update: Strieber replied to my Email less than an hour after I sent it. It was not rude, though it was brief and informal, for the record.

Last edited: