Loch Ness monster debate reignited after camper captures mystery figure on water’s edge

OakFieldAlienz444

cpb-aacip-17-4298tckc.jpg

I'm glad for you to see me. It's me, Justin Wilson.
While back some fellas told me about how they was lookin' in a river and they saw the "Loch Ness Monster"
couple days later they went out with their cameras lookin' for evidence. Big ol' reptile wasn't there anymore,
no. They asked me where it went. Rubbed my stomach and said "see you later alligator"
that was some fine delicious sandwich burger, hooo-----I guarantee.

IlluminatiArchbishop

There used to be a "Lost Tapes" show that investigated the supernatural through real footage that was found usually before a researcher died. Anyhow they had a woman in the ocean whom disappeared and the footage she had shown a shadow of what looked exactly like a plesiosaur. Sadly it was not super clear and I do not believe you can find this show anymore.

IlluminatiArchbishop

View attachment 15235

I'm glad for you to see me. It's me, Justin Wilson.
While back some fellas told me about how they was lookin' in a river and they saw the "Loch Ness Monster"
couple days later they went out with their cameras lookin' for evidence. Big ol' reptile wasn't there anymore,
no. They asked me where it went. Rubbed my stomach and said "see you later alligator"
that was some fine delicious sandwich burger, hooo-----I guarantee.
Have to be honest before going vegan my favorite food was alligator it has a very interesting taste the dark meat is like chicken whilst the white is like fish mixed with chicken. Anyhow I really hope the Loch Ness monster is something unknown or a living plesiosaur though it would be scary I just find it would also be awesome.

Bones McCoy

Have to be honest before going vegan
:oops:
You moved to another star system?!
Vega is the brightest star in the northern constellation of Lyra. It has the Bayer designation α Lyrae, which is Latinised to Alpha Lyrae and abbreviated Alpha Lyr or α Lyr. This star is relatively close at only 25 light-years (7.7 parsecs) from the Sun, and one of the most luminous stars in the Sun's neighborhood. It is the fifth-brightest star in the night sky, and the second-brightest star in the northern celestial hemisphere, after Arcturus.