Loch Ness monster debate reignited after camper captures mystery figure on water’s edge

Num7

Administrator
Staff
A British camper claims to have inadvertently captured drone footage of the fabled Loch Ness monster lurking on the water’s edge.

As the lore goes, the legendary creature is rumored to live in Scotland’s Loch Ness - the largest and second deepest body of fresh water in the British Isles.

There have been several reported sightings in history dating as far back as AD 565, and sightings as recent as this year.

In August, Richard Mavor, 54, had been filming his journey as he paddled through the area as part of the Great Glen Canoe Challenge, raising more than $28,000 for Alzheimer’s Society.

After uploading a lengthy video to his YouTube channel, Richard Outdoors, several eagle-eyed viewers noticed something strange about four minutes in.

1632867606658.png

They say the thin figure, just beneath the water’s surface - with a long neck and large body - matched the description of Nessie.

“The last thing I want to do is make a Nessie claim,” Mavor told The Post.

“I’m the most skeptical of people but watching this I think yeah, there’s something a bit strange here.”

Mavor said the group had just parked their canoes and he had decided to get some drone vision of the beach, oblivious to what may have been lurking nearby.

“I couldn’t believe it,” he told The Daily Record.

“I had to rewind the footage several times and have watched it several times since.”

“There was no driftwood or anything like that so who knows. It could be a trick of the light but we can’t be sure.”

Source:

Bones McCoy

I did get to see one in the eastern side of the Chesapeake Bay near Kent Island.

They are very real and they must be everywhere?

Lake monsters might be real, but "sea serpents" are absolutely real, and seen all the time nowadays:

The more I look at this new "Nessie", well it starts to seem just a bit too perfect, a bit too "cookie cutter" in shape.

TimeFlipper

A British camper claims to have inadvertently captured drone footage of the fabled Loch Ness monster lurking on the water’s edge.

As the lore goes, the legendary creature is rumored to live in Scotland’s Loch Ness - the largest and second deepest body of fresh water in the British Isles.

There have been several reported sightings in history dating as far back as AD 565, and sightings as recent as this year.

In August, Richard Mavor, 54, had been filming his journey as he paddled through the area as part of the Great Glen Canoe Challenge, raising more than $28,000 for Alzheimer’s Society.

After uploading a lengthy video to his YouTube channel, Richard Outdoors, several eagle-eyed viewers noticed something strange about four minutes in.

View attachment 12546

They say the thin figure, just beneath the water’s surface - with a long neck and large body - matched the description of Nessie.

“The last thing I want to do is make a Nessie claim,” Mavor told The Post.

“I’m the most skeptical of people but watching this I think yeah, there’s something a bit strange here.”

Mavor said the group had just parked their canoes and he had decided to get some drone vision of the beach, oblivious to what may have been lurking nearby.

“I couldn’t believe it,” he told The Daily Record.

“I had to rewind the footage several times and have watched it several times since.”

“There was no driftwood or anything like that so who knows. It could be a trick of the light but we can’t be sure.”

Source:
Nah Num7, its just a Gator with a longer than normal tail...Perhaps its a relation of PaulaJedi`s Gator :eek::cool:..

Wind7

Staff
In the video I posted, I didn't see anything propelling it FWD,
including the movement of appendages of any kind.

Edit: Since posting this^..I have replayed the thing dozens of times and I stand corrected
in that, it appears to be coasting towards the shore.
Intelligent animals would do so to not be noticed
for a more covert observation of prey or for curiosity.

It is a pretty cool video.
However I will say this, It would've been best if there were a longer cut of the video,
to see the alleged creature depart would've been the money shot. IMHO

Last edited:

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I always suspected it was someone just having fun with his own submersible watercraft.

That's so cool, I wanna go in one. :)

I've always wanted to believe Nessie exists, making an appearance every so often to tease us humans, or simply out of curiosity... Hopefully she's never found, only seen.