Loch Ness monster debate reignited after camper captures mystery figure on water’s edge

Wind7

Staff
Ahh yes Windy the W7 MessFind...That was an ultra top secret design for disposal of "waste materials" in the International Space Stations toilet system, unfortunately it turned out to be a load of unworkable crap after "waste" ended up being shot out and sticking onto the ISS ceiling!! :eek::fp:..
NASA pleaded with me to come up with one of my own trusted and tested devices, iam already working on it..

Now, that was just that the W7 MessFind wasn't ready for weightlessness....And NASA never quite forgave me that stain. :fp:
Neither did the technician whom was using the facilities at the time....Butt, that's another matter entirely. (cough)

How's that TF approved Alien Proof Aluminium Plunger coming along? :unsure:

;)

TimeFlipper

Now, that was just that the W7 MessFind wasn't ready for weightlessness....And NASA never quite forgave me that stain. :fp:
Neither did the technician whom was using the facilities at the time....Butt, that's another matter entirely. (cough)

How's that TF approved Alien Proof Aluminium Plunger coming along? :unsure:

;)
Good question Windy...I had to make a few changes in the circuitry, starting off with noble metals such as Iridium, Ruthenium and Osmium that were needed to keep the fractal antenna within perfect resonance all the time....I had been told about one nasty incident when an Alien plunger tester mistook the plunger for a "stool softener" :fp:..

Wind7

Staff
Good question Windy...I had to make a few changes in the circuitry, starting off with noble metals such as Iridium, Ruthenium and Osmium that were needed to keep the fractal antenna within perfect resonance all the time....I had been told about one nasty incident when an Alien plunger tester mistook the plunger for a "stool softener" :fp:..
Stool softener indeed!
Whilst others tried them for Non-Surgical Face Lifting procedures...

1633210775699.png :fp:

........More will be needed soon!

1633210865276.png
Especially since the release of the Mad Plunger Vicar...

1633210971295.png
...And his followers.

1633211073874.png

The apprehending of these is slowly proceeding forward....As the Secretive Society of Plungery and Warfare....

1633211392614.png...Are baiting their traps

1633211442303.png....And Ready to Strike.

Wind7

Staff
a baby Nessie! That's a tough one to debunk to be honest.

It is quite something, isn't it?

@Num7 this was a great find! :)

I have a very short 'Nessie Related' story.......

When I was a kid we lived next to a lake and it was quite the news back in 1972 when
the photos of Nessie's Flippers were shown to the masses!

The rumors here were that, a local fisherman hooked onto something that began
pulling his boat around before his line snapped!
The story was backed up by everyone that caught wind of the story.

There were some truly monstrous Pike hiding in that lake......(Still are!) ;)

Funny thing, years later I went river fishing with my cousin.
The lake I live on feeds this river and we were in a canoe.
I had a medium sized Silver Red Eyed spoon that I had casted out.

I got a hard strike and had one hell of a fight with Something as it dragged both me and my cousin
down that river. It was unrelenting and easily snapped my line.

I'm no way saying it was a Nessie of any kind....But whatever it was?
It bit right through a metal leader and not through my 20 lb test fishing line.

We both believe it was probably a snapping turtle, it in no way fought like a fish would have done.
It was like I had hooked on to a large moving object that just snapped my line like it was nothing.

Thing is....it was a good 5 inches up from the spoon where the leader was bitten!

We still talk about that one to this day.