Lodestone for Teleportation

TEC

Time Enforcement Commission
According to some information that was given to me by a person who lives in West Virginia, an old friend of his discovered a way to teleport himself to any location in the United States. He said the old man accomplished this, by holding a lodestone next to his solar plexus while standing over a positive or negative grid point, or at least I think. But anyhow, there were eyewitness accounts that this man flew through the air. But as the story goes, his adventures came to an end one day, when he was reported to be falling from the sky screaming his head off. From what I was told, he was traveling on a grid line when all of this occurred, but it just so happened that the grid line came to an end sometime before he reached his destination point. The result led to his death.

So basically the information which he had on teleportation, died with him on that day. So no one knows for certain as to what technique he used in connection with the lodestone, to accomplish this feat. However, I have some ideas. For example, I have reason to believe that he mentally programmed the magnet to transport himself to the place that he wanted to go. As all magnets have a life force in them, this idea isn't too far off. It may also be possible to program the bar magnet, to accomplish physical time travel. However, this idea is still in the experimental stages. So whatever you do be careful!!!

Last edited by a moderator: