Long Lost Nikola Tesla Drawings Reveal Map To Multiplication

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Nikola Tesla - Vortex Math everything adds to 9, 3 & 6 polarize everything

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Nikola tesla. Why did Tesla say that 3,6,9 was the key to the universe?

TimeFlipper

Nikola tesla. Why did Tesla say that 3,6,9 was the key to the universe?

If you multiply the number 9 by any numbers and then add up the resulting numbers together until you arrive at one number, that one number will always be 9..For example..9 multiply by 7=63..6+3=9....9 multiply by 761=6849, add up 6+8+4+9=27, add up 2+7=9 ad infinitum (y) :)

Harte

I once proved mathematically that any number divisible by three will result in what you stated.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Hmm really?..Any number divisible by 3 will result in 9?.....3 divisible by 3=1 and 6 divisible by 3=2 and the last number is 9 divisible by 3=3..Nah Hartey i cant see a 9 resulting in any of those numbers, what have you been taking mate? :eek: :LOL:

Harte

Hmm really?..Any number divisible by 3 will result in 9?.....3 divisible by 3=1 and 6 divisible by 3=2 and the last number is 9 divisible by 3=3..Nah Hartey i cant see a 9 resulting in any of those numbers, what have you been taking mate? :eek: :LOL:
No. It will result in 3, 6 or 9.
12 : 1+2, 15: 1+5, 18: 1+8...
With larger numbers, every sum along the procedure is always divisible by three as well (993: 9+9+3=21, 2+1 =3)
I proved it for any number divisible by three. But (of course) I wasn't the first. It was a math puzzle in my college newspaper. I won that week (WOO HOO!!)

Harte

Harte

Err correction Hartey..You clearly said, any "number" divisible by 3 will result in what i said..
Number is singular
Numbers is plural
Really mate if you cant grasp the simplicities of the English language i will HAVE to give you a big fail!! (n) :LOL:
View attachment 5576
Yes, but what you said was so unimportant to me that I failed to read exactly what you were getting at.
In fact, what you were talking about is just a subset of the numbers I was talking about.
In other words, your statement about them summing to nine is only part of the story (1/3 of the story, to be precise.) Your finding of this is a direct result of the proof I said I presented.

I apologize for assuming that you actually completely understood what you were talking about.

Harte