LongPost but TRUE STORY - Ouija Experiments

Switch

Hello! I want to post my personal story experience here because I would love to see if any of you could come up with interesting phenomena explanations or hypothesis regarding this!

Long story short:
BACKSTORY: In 2015 I was at a vintage market, since I am a really undecided person, when I have too much choices I let my feeling vibes go around and play. This led me to a Spiritism book. Nothing really interesting in there, lots of theories and from a christian perspective. (I am agnostic).
But there was a paper ouija board with instructions. So I took it.
Later in time, couple of months passed, I had a dinner with friends in a country house. This house is a part of the back of a church. We decided to try it.

THE FIRST EVENT:
We chose a session director (the one who would have to speak with the "spirit" if he would have replied) and we all tried to think and focus on a loved one, grandmothers and grandfathers, just to have a positive thought and feeling of love with us.
My friend-the director-followed the instructions and then started asking and calling for our grandparents. When we got to a friend of our, the glass moved.
We couldn't believe it. We thought, of course, someone of us was moving it.
We weren't really expecting it, so we asked just a couple of questions, we haven't many prepared.
And when the glass was moving it got stronger. I had to stand up to follow it moving.
The we closed the session and thought a lot about this.
The "spirit" also wrote something like: "R March Q April"
(in the board there also were months and numbers displayed).

- Is there anyone a bit expert on spirit language? Who may know spirit communciation?

AFTER:
After this we tried many other times and studied the phenomenon.
All united we could move a full bottle of water of 1liter and half with just our finger-points.
We also did a bit of automatic writings in couples which turned out to draw little sketches.
We also experimented with coins which had a really interesting reaction with music as soundtrack. They were dancing.
I also have many infos regarding this but I don't want to make a too long post.

IN CONCLUSION:
Our explanation since then is that it's our mind power + people's energy moving stuff = our deepest brain unconscious replies.
Which is the best one fitting our skepticism and science perspective. (energies, vibes, waves, electromagnetism all proven by science).

We discarded the spirit option because the called spirits gave sensed answers only if anyone of the present person may owns that information, otherwise goes confused.
But since we can't be sure about it, we always had respect for the entity or our brain energy coming to answer.
The only thing I am not much sure about spirit involved hypothesis is that for many sessions sometimes we had a often visit by an ironical "spirit" its name was: Ama. And he was always answering ironically and sarcastic.

Sorry for long post, I still have lots of infos cut out to be short...

I am super curious and open to questions and discussions! Can't wait to read some of your hypothesis or answers on this! :D :D :D

SomethingCursed

"- Is there anyone a bit expert on spirit language? Who may know spirit communciation?"

So first off, spirits communicate much in the same kind of way living people do. The reason one may get weird messages "Q April R March" or something similar, is due to energy.

See, here is how this all works (allegedly, i'm no expert). The Ouija Board allows you to contact spirits around you, it's kind of like a phone.. but this phone can only reach so far (think of this like spotty cell phone service.. to be analogous). The spirit has some energy of its' own but it must use YOUR energy mostly to do anything worth while.

When we die, we become spirits. Living things have a crap ton of energy, dead things.. not so much. A dead spirit thus, needs some of your energy to do things. Like move the piece, turn the lights off, move stuff around, prove/show its' presence and so on.

This explains why so many report being 'tired' and 'drained' after a sesh (session).

Now that that's out of the way, we can get down to why you get weird messages. Again, it's just energy. Demonic entities have so much energy, like you wouldn't believe. Recently deceased spirits have the least, spirits who have been dead for a while have a bit more, angels have the most.

When people get spirits who are very fast, who takes the piece and just shoots it across the board.. they are dealing w/ a spirit that has access to a MASSIVE amount of energy, most likely a demon (or something malevolent)

Depending on how fast the center piece moves etc.. this will tell you what kind of spirit you are dealing with. In your case, you were dealing with either a really confused (and most likely, decent or neutral) spirit or someone who JUST died and is like "wut is happening yo"

When you get jibberish or messages that doesn't make much sense, you're dealing w/ a very new/young spirit.

Also, makeshift boards don't work as great as legit Ouija Boards (like buying it from a store). If you want better results, go pickup an O-Board @ Target, Walmart or somewhere similar..

> We discarded the spirit option because the called spirits gave sensed answers only if anyone of the present person may owns that information, otherwise goes confused.

Yes, I too am very confused.

I think what you're trying to say is you don't think it's a spirit because it gave answers only someone at the board would know... and then it gives confused answers to things someone at the session wouldn't know. Yeah, that's also a possibility. You may have been applying too much pressure as well. Who knows really. It is indeed a mystery:cool:

Next time (with an actual Ouija Board), put one finger on it (have everyone else do this as well), clear your mind.. don't think of anything, think of white noise or static.. think of just darkness.

Spirits can read your mind, when you are trying to keep an image in your head for so long.. the spirit can see the picture, and it can throw the whole session off. Keep an open mind (quite literally), don't expect to call forth a particular spirit and then get said spirit. It doesn't work that way.

Ouija is like going on a random forum and saying "I want to talk to my cousin Chad who lives near Eerie, PA. If you're out there, PM me dude".. yea, MAYBE Chad will see it. But odds are, you'll either get nothing or you'll get someone BS"ing you.

Ouija only connects w/ energy around you (which is why playing it in a grave-yard is a terrible idea. Many bad memories, so many spirits all trying to come through @ one time.. lots of chaos, unpredictability et cetera).

If you want to talk to your grandma or grandpa, just playing Ouija in the middle of nowhere will not get you to where you need to be. Instead, try playing the Ouija Board at his or her grave. Try playing it in an old room of this person, if this is impossible.. try getting a treasured possession or something, put that on or near the board.. and then try.

Find a way to bridge the worlds between the living and the dead (or damned). Get a picture of the person you want to contact, get a letter he or she wrote.. SOMETHING. Play it in an area that this person would most likely be found IF he or she was living... like a bedroom, or a bathroom, or a patio, or something similar.

Word to the wise, 9 times out of 10.. you will NOT contact a deceased relative. Unless this relative died within the past day or so, you're SOL. Essentially, dead people see the light (God, Heaven) and go into the light.. once they are in the light, they cannot communicate w/ Earthlings.

Most spirits go into the light as soon as they die.

Spirits who are on the O-Board are either residing in Hell ( a state of mind) or in Purgatory. They see a light but refuse to go into it. Which means either they're afraid, evil/demonic (and know the light is sure destruction for them) or something else entirely.

You'd have better luck w/ a pendulum in my opinion.

Good luck!

Mayhem

Zenith
"Word to the wise, 9 times out of 10.. you will NOT contact a deceased relative. Unless this relative died within the past day or so, you're SOL. Essentially, dead people see the light (God, Heaven) and go into the light.. once they are in the light, they cannot communicate w/ Earthlings."

I would say this is spot on.
Unless their soul passed by way of an unnatural death.

Switch

First of all thank you both for your reply, I really appreciate it and there's always something new to discover! :)
"- Is there anyone a bit expert on spirit language? Who may know spirit communciation?"

So first off, spirits communicate much in the same kind of way living people do. The reason one may get weird messages "Q April R March" or something similar, is due to energy.

The Ouija Board allows you to contact spirits around you, it's kind of like a phone.. but this phone can only reach so far (think of this like spotty cell phone service.. to be analogous). The spirit has some energy of its' own but it must use YOUR energy mostly to do anything worth while. [...]
This explains why so many report being 'tired' and 'drained' after a sesh (session).

I really find interesting your theory regarding answers and energy and near/far "phone calls".
It is true that the spirit, and the session itself, requires our energies. We all have reported the drained feeling after the sessions.
And especially it became important to close the sessions that won't close. We focused on cutting our energies out and "domated" the spirit. (We always thank and leave it with good vibes)

Now that that's out of the way, we can get down to why you get weird messages. Again, it's just energy. Demonic entities have so much energy, like you wouldn't believe. Recently deceased spirits have the least, spirits who have been dead for a while have a bit more, angels have the most.

When people get spirits who are very fast, who takes the piece and just shoots it across the board.. they are dealing w/ a spirit that has access to a MASSIVE amount of energy, most likely a demon (or something malevolent)

Depending on how fast the center piece moves etc.. this will tell you what kind of spirit you are dealing with.
In your case, you were dealing with either a really confused (and most likely, decent or neutral) spirit or someone who JUST died and is like "wut is happening yo"

This last tense is super funny xD and believable!

When you get jibberish or messages that doesn't make much sense, you're dealing w/ a very new/young spirit.

Did this happened to you? Did you had the chance to make some "tests"?

Ouija is like going on a random forum and saying "I want to talk to my cousin Chad who lives near Eerie, PA. If you're out there, PM me dude".. yea, MAYBE Chad will see it. But odds are, you'll either get nothing or you'll get someone BS"ing you.

Ouija only connects w/ energy around you (which is why playing it in a grave-yard is a terrible idea. Many bad memories, so many spirits all trying to come through @ one time.. lots of chaos, unpredictability et cetera).

I agree. Infact "calling" for our grandparents it was just to set us in a good loving energy atmosphere.

Find a way to bridge the worlds between the living and the dead (or damned). Get a picture of the person you want to contact, get a letter he or she wrote.. SOMETHING. Play it in an area that this person would most likely be found IF he or she was living... like a bedroom, or a bathroom, or a patio, or something similar.
Interesting Idea!

Word to the wise, 9 times out of 10.. you will NOT contact a deceased relative. Unless this relative died within the past day or so, you're SOL.

Sorry for asking, I too am not an expert... what's SOL?

And another question: how were your Ouija sessions gone?
Any particular anecdote?

Thanks for all the infos!

SomethingCursed

First of all thank you both for your reply, I really appreciate it and there's always something new to discover! :)

The Ouija Board allows you to contact spirits around you, it's kind of like a phone.. but this phone can only reach so far (think of this like spotty cell phone service.. to be analogous). The spirit has some energy of its' own but it must use YOUR energy mostly to do anything worth while. [...]

I really find interesting your theory regarding answers and energy and near/far "phone calls".
It is true that the spirit, and the session itself, requires our energies. We all have reported the drained feeling after the sessions.
And especially it became important to close the sessions that won't close. We focused on cutting our energies out and "domated" the spirit. (We always thank and leave it with good vibes)

Depending on how fast the center piece moves etc.. this will tell you what kind of spirit you are dealing with.
In your case, you were dealing with either a really confused (and most likely, decent or neutral) spirit or someone who JUST died and is like "wut is happening yo"

This last tense is super funny xD and believable!

Did this happened to you? Did you had the chance to make some "tests"?

I agree. Infact "calling" for our grandparents it was just to set us in a good loving energy atmosphere.

Interesting Idea!

Word to the wise, 9 times out of 10.. you will NOT contact a deceased relative. Unless this relative died within the past day or so, you're SOL.

Sorry for asking, I too am not an expert... what's SOL?

And another question: how were your Ouija sessions gone?
Any particular anecdote?

Thanks for all the infos!

> Did this happened to you? Did you had the chance to make some "tests"?

Not entirely sure what you mean here, It's actually just a theory. I've heard that jibberish means confused spirit which can translate to newly deceased.

It's happened to me.... twice.

> Sorry for asking, I too am not an expert... what's SOL?

No, don't be! Even the experts aren't entirely all knowing. SOL = Sh*t out of luck xD

> And another question: how were your Ouija sessions gone?

My sessions have been mostly negative, but I have had positive experiences.

As far as getting jibberish etc etc.. I got jibberish like twice, almost all of my sessions have been great (getting a spirit on the board in a timely fashion, communicating etc)

I've only played, maybe 15 times or so in my entire life. Most of the time the session turned out okay.. but kind of, sketchy.

For example, I remember playing and all of a sudden feeling something fuzzy (like warm fuzzy) in my finger tips (which were on the planchette).. and then it'd go ice cold, and it would just go back and forth.. alternating.

Hot and cold, hot and cold.

We asked it what this meant, and it said it was "playing" (something a little kid would say).

Nope'd outta there real quick.

One session that stands out in my mind, is ah... well, the spirit asked us to help it. We asked how we could do so, and it said to turn the TV on but get it to static white noise.. like scrambled channels.

We did so, and then it asked us to turn the lights out.

Being 15 year old guys with a girl in the room, we had to show who was macho etc.. so we did.

And.. we heard a voice coming through the TV, but we couldn't make out what it was saying.. kind of spooked us out. We unplugged the TV, turned the lights on and went to bed.

I woke up and took a shower the next morning, to find red claw marks (deep marks too) all in my back and over my arms.

The marks were all in 3's. (some say demons do this to mock the Holy Trinity)

I didn't feel a thing, nothing scratched me AFAIK and we didn't own pets. I thought maybe I scratched my back at night and did it myself.

But the marks were so deep man, and all over my arms, on the back of my arms.. all the way down to my waist, almost as if someone (or something) did it too me in my sleep.

My parents noted that it looked awful, pitiful. They thought I was self harming or something.. I mean, the marks were so deep that my parents were convinced those were cuts from a blade or knife.

I have since retired from Ouija (for obvious reasons) lol

Be careful out there amiga!

Also, you're very welcome. Glad I could help!

Switch

Woah, this is a story! And definately creepy!

You did good stopping with it... cutting out powers you gave there.

I am wandering are you christian? Or catholic?

Because I have making up a theory regarding the manifestations's shapes. I mean: If you are christian, buddist, atheist ecc,ecc. bad energies would show up as our mind and belief are used to.. could this be appliable?

I have to admit that in the maximum period of experiments with Ouija a couple of bad dreams happened, which also brought up some real feelings too: like shivers, sounds. One I remember clearly is: I was walking chatting with a friend on my right and going through a "tunnel" (like station tunnel something like that) there was a light door and a man shape was coming from there.
Passed nearby and when it did It screamed in my right year that gave me real shivers and tremors and then passed onl.
But I was sleeping so... I just may had ate to much or being stressed or a first time sleep paralysis xD

I am really careful with materia I don't know amigo B) :) Infact you have been brave and naive to accept a spirit challenge!
In my sessions we asks and play general questions, nothing regarding our sensible points (memories, families, future) nor their sensibile points (death, help, ecc). If you have any good advice to share to get more into this practice I am open :D

@Mayhem are you asking me or @SomethingCursed?
I have some video stuff recorded but I won't post it publicly, I may post one here though if are you interested!
Videos are tricky: they give the "make-up" feeling of everything..

SomethingCursed

Woah, this is a story! And definately creepy!

You did good stopping with it... cutting out powers you gave there.

I am wandering are you christian? Or catholic?

Because I have making up a theory regarding the manifestations's shapes. I mean: If you are christian, buddist, atheist ecc,ecc. bad energies would show up as our mind and belief are used to.. could this be appliable?

I have to admit that in the maximum period of experiments with Ouija a couple of bad dreams happened, which also brought up some real feelings too: like shivers, sounds. One I remember clearly is: I was walking chatting with a friend on my right and going through a "tunnel" (like station tunnel something like that) there was a light door and a man shape was coming from there.
Passed nearby and when it did It screamed in my right year that gave me real shivers and tremors and then passed onl.
But I was sleeping so... I just may had ate to much or being stressed or a first time sleep paralysis xD

I am really careful with materia I don't know amigo B) :) Infact you have been brave and naive to accept a spirit challenge!
In my sessions we asks and play general questions, nothing regarding our sensible points (memories, families, future) nor their sensibile points (death, help, ecc). If you have any good advice to share to get more into this practice I am open :D

@Mayhem are you asking me or @SomethingCursed?
I have some video stuff recorded but I won't post it publicly, I may post one here though if are you interested!
Videos are tricky: they give the "make-up" feeling of everything..

As far as my faith goes, I'd consider myself mostly agnostic in my 'normal' life. But when I mess with the paranormal, I turn into a Christian (Catholic) pretty quick. Don't go to church, follow or study Scripture.. but I do believe (mostly) in some kind or type of Creator. I believe the Bible and the name of Jesus has a unique kind of power in the spiritual world.. which would suggest Jesus really is/was the Son of God. So I don't know.

Could it be applicable? Not entirely sure what you mean here.. but if you mean people who are in organized religion, all have a belief in evil or demons etc. And that by focusing on this, it could manifest itself where there would be none had someone not been religious. Applicable? Probably, sure. Possible? Certainly.

> I just may had ate to much or being stressed or a first time sleep paralysis

Yes! If you eat something with a lot of carbs before bed (spaghetti mostly), you WILL have nightmares. Guaranteed, happens to me all the time. And it's always when I eat spaghetti before bed.

> Infact you have been brave and naive to accept a spirit challenge

I believe brave and naive are simply two sides of the same coin, one is just SURE naivety. The other is UNSURE naivety, which makes you just naive. I appreciate your kind words but that wasn't bravery.

We were a bunch of hormonal teenage guys playing with an attractive also hormonal teenage girl, when this happens, guys will try to one-up the next, they'll take on dares and such to show how tough/manly they are, to impress the girl.. that's all it was. We had no fear (which, I believe helped us believe it or not)

> If you have any good advice to share to get more into this practice I am open

I'll try to keep it brief:

Light white candles, surround board with this. 7 candles for the best results. Sprinkle salt near the board, put some silver on the board itself. Sage the room before AND after a session.

Get a cross, a Bible and a picture of Jesus. Lay it down near the board when playing (even if you don't believe in that sort of thing, just do it. Better safe than sorry)

Never let the pointer go off the board, ever. Never let it go through the Alphabet (forwards or backwards) nor the numbers (again, forwards or backwards). If it starts making figure 8's, close the session immediately.

If it starts talking about death and stuff (gore, just really negative stuff), go on ahead and close it out.

NEVER, I repeat. NEVER, do the things the spirit on the board asks or tells you. That was my major blunder. I followed the spirit's instructions, it should have been the other way around.

Do not let the spirit control the interaction, you set the tone, you set the pace. You are in complete and total control over what happens. Believe this, don't stop believing this (Faith does move mountains in 'that' world)

The second you begin answering to or taking orders from the dead, the next hour is when SHTF (bad stuff happens)

Make sure there are no secrets being held between players on the board. Make sure you are all in each other's business as much as possible, you all should know each other's deepest darkest secrets.

If someone was molested as a kid, or did some really sketchy schtuff once upon a time, everyone who will be playing HAS to know.

I don't care what it is, there can be NO secrets between the people you will play with. ZERO. Nada. Zip.

Spirits can read minds and pick up on secrets, which can and usually will be used against you guys when you play.

Secrets between players is like a weak link in the chain. It's a point of vulnerability.

Demons/spirits cannot play you against each other (manipulation) if you all know each other's secrets. (I have a story as to what happens when you DO keep things hidden from people you play with)

An innocent, light-hearted one is when 2 people are dating, someone is sleeping w/ someone already considered taken, they're all playing Ouija. The spirit reveals this (after revealing ALL true things beforehand to establish some credibility). Arguments ensue, the circle will be weaker, less connected, more paranoid, not as trusting... the spirit has now hijacked the circle, effectively.

When a circle is divided, it's easier to control/takeover.

It now has control over the emotions of people there, it's not hard to see how this can quickly spin out of control when you introduce drugs and alcohol to the mix (don't ever play when you drink or on drugs)

If someone wants to play and they have issues (they're depressed, anxious, afraid, drunk, high, suicidal, homicidal or they have VERY low self esteem etc). Don't let them play.

I'd also NOT recommend letting little kids play. The youngest i'd recommend someone for Ouija is.. maybe 14 or 15. 16 is a better age. Realistically, most will not want to wait until 18 to play but if they can.. it'll be all the better.

Last tip, i'll get flack for this but whatever: Try to have the person who opens the board (and closes it, the person who will ask the questions) be a MAN. A male.

Spirits are more likely to listen to a guy who is firm than a girl who is firm, kid spirits especially (kids listen to their dads more often than their moms, it's just how we are wired. When kids die, this carries over into the spirit world)

If you have to cast or drive a spirit out, have a guy do it. Just trust me on this, it's not politically correct.. but if you set something evil off in your house, don't take a chance. Guys are more stern, direct and such than women.. which is essential in exorcising a demon from your house.

Ouija isn't a game, it's a tool. Like with any tool (think: a gun, a hammer), it can be used both for good OR bad. The tool itself is neutral. Ouija is serious as Russian Roulette. No one ought to play it for fun, but I understand we're only human. That said, don't be afraid to 'play'.

The biggest key advice I can give, is to have NO fear. At all. Fear gives off energy, which they feed on. That is why spirits will do small things, like make the room cold, turn lights off etc.. they will make people scared, which makes them more energy, which makes them stronger.

Repeat this ad infinitum and someone COULD get possessed (it's extremely rare, but it can happen. Anything is possible when you step outside the realm of what is known, and what is accepted scientifically. Discretion is advised

I am under the impression that English isn't your first language, I believe my English is near perfect. If you need any help with English etc. Please, by all means, feel free to contact me. I enjoy helping people out with their English. It seems you've (somewhat) improved just by reading what I write.

In 1 year, you could be a fluent typer with me cx

~Peace

Switch

Sorry guys, full days here.. I will try to answer at my best to both

@Mayhem I will post a couple of videos in next days, I need to find them in my Terabytes folders :p

@SomethingCursed Thanks for your deep feedback. I appreciate the balance you keep regarding this subject which I too share.
And thank you especially for the tips! While reading I was glad finding out that we have always followed these "rules", except for a couple of ones: - tools surrounding the session (candles ecc.) and - having a man as session's director.

About my english..... yeah you're right! lol
My english improves fast if I get into english speaking environment.. and also gets worse when I go back to my country... hek

Feel free to correct me.
I'll keep my pride aside :D ahah