Looking for a Time Traveler who can change my past.

Romeo Anderson

Hello!
I really really need a time traveler who can change my past, my brother has died because of a car accident, I can't really do anything, he has died in 2008.
Is there any time traveler who can do this for me please.:cry:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I have two suggestions for you:
  1. Come in contact with aliens who have time traveling technology.
  2. If the only thing you plan on changing is preventing your brother's premature death, in regards to your desire to change the past, pray to God to help make you feel content instead.
No person on this planet can live forever, and your brother is probably in a better place. Maybe he'll come back to you in a dream or a revelation. And unless you find it absolutely essential that you change history, I'd stick with my second suggestion. Otherwise, go ahead with my first.

mistertimes

and how exactly will he contact aliens who have time travel technology?

Romeo Anderson

I have two suggestions for you:
  1. Come in contact with aliens who have time traveling technology.
  2. If the only thing you plan on changing is preventing your brother's premature death, in regards to your desire to change the past, pray to God to help make you feel content instead.
No person on this planet can live forever, and your brother is probably in a better place. Maybe he'll come back to you in a dream or a revelation. And unless you find it absolutely essential that you change history, I'd stick with my second suggestion. Otherwise, go ahead with my first.
Thank you for your replay!
But how exactly can I contact aliens who has time traveling technology?
I will try my best to get back in time...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@mistertimes & @Romeo Anderson - One way of contacting aliens might possibly be going to an area that has a lot of UFO activity and playing a lot of meditation music and/or classical music (i.e. Bach, Mozart, and Beethoven). If you have a CD player handy or in the car you drive or ride in, you should be able to emit your positive energy and at least get some sort of positive message out there. It's like putting one's feelers out.

Some further advice: Do NOT play rap or hip hop, as that might tend to attract the wrong kind of aliens.

Be patient, as it may take several visits to whatever place you choose to get your desired results. In the meantime, you might want to come in contact with people who have been in contact with aliens. I might end up doing this myself, and please refer to the link @PaulaJedi has kindly provided in this thread: Locating People In Touch With Aliens. It's the Alien Abduction Support Group in Maine link. Or, you can take @Num7's suggestion found there and look for knowledgeable people through Google+ or Facebook.

mistertimes

I know all of them even though many of them don't know me.. I know paula and Arnold and tons of others from many years on the internet but I'm trying to get the last push so in this generation something happens because it does happen I just want it to happen in their generation instead of 50 years down the road

Romeo Anderson

Hello!
I really really need a time traveler who can change my past, my brother has died because of a car accident, I can't really do anything, he has died in 2008.
Is there any time traveler who can do this for me please.:cry:

I do suggest you look up the montauk project, project pegasus and about nikola tesla.
I heard a lot of peoples saying that the "Montauk Project" could be really dangerous, I heard that they have sended many peoples to the past and they have lost there...

Romeo Anderson

@mistertimes & @Romeo Anderson - One way of contacting aliens might possibly be going to an area that has a lot of UFO activity and playing a lot of meditation music and/or classical music (i.e. Bach, Mozart, and Beethoven). If you have a CD player handy or in the car you drive or ride in, you should be able to emit your positive energy and at least get some sort of positive message out there. It's like putting one's feelers out.

Some further advice: Do NOT play rap or hip hop, as that might tend to attract the wrong kind of aliens.

Be patient, as it may take several visits to whatever place you choose to get your desired results. In the meantime, you might want to come in contact with people who have been in contact with aliens. I might end up doing this myself, and please refer to the link @PaulaJedi has kindly provided in this thread: Locating People In Touch With Aliens. It's the Alien Abduction Support Group in Maine link. Or, you can take @Num7's suggestion found there and look for knowledgeable people through Google+ or Facebook.
I think this method is going to take much time... Maybe I won't attract any aliens or maybe it is going to take years...
And even if, they won't help me to get back in time and save my brother without an offer, and maybe they could be dangerous...