Looking for a Time Traveler who can change my past.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I think this method is going to take much time... Maybe I won't attract any aliens or maybe it is going to take years...
And even if, they won't help me to get back in time and save my brother without an offer, and maybe they could be dangerous...
You know, there is a kernel of truth to that. Aliens have priorities, and they might think it trivial merely to save your brother from an untimely death; trivial in the scope of what to do for the better of humanity. And great things to accomplish aren't quick and easy.

However, if you feel you should dedicate much of your time effort to saving your brother, it will be worth trying my suggestion. Good aliens are attracted to good music and positive energy, and if they think you are a generally good person and consider you worthy of meeting, they will come and get you. You may not get an alien encounter on your first try, but if you are passionate about it, and you make it a priority to try and contact aliens at least once a week (or every other week), you should achieve results. Aliens know of your presence, and if they see you are committed to your goal(s), they will be considerate.

Romeo Anderson

I think this method is going to take much time... Maybe I won't attract any aliens or maybe it is going to take years...
And even if, they won't help me to get back in time and save my brother without an offer, and maybe they could be dangerous...
You know, there is a kernel of truth to that. Aliens have priorities, and they might think it trivial merely to save your brother from an untimely death; trivial in the scope of what to do for the better of humanity. And great things to accomplish aren't quick and easy.

However, if you feel you should dedicate much of your time effort to saving your brother, it will be worth trying my suggestion. Good aliens are attracted to good music and positive energy, and if they think you are a generally good person and consider you worthy of meeting, they will come and get you. You may not get an alien encounter on your first try, but if you are passionate about it, and you make it a priority to try and contact aliens at least once a week (or every other week), you should achieve results. Aliens know of your presence, and if they see you are committed to your goal(s), they will be considerate.
You are right, good aliens have priorities, they will obviously take it trivial to get back in time and to save a human while they can do something better...
Although that, I will try your suggestion, I will try getting more informations about good and bad aliens.
And again thank you for your help, I really appreciate that. :)