Looking for a time traveler

Starlight9903

Hello, i joined this site for one certain reason i have hope to travel back in time and live in the past, and I just need help, ive caught myself at a dead end, and I don’t know where to turn, i know you might be thinking, such a crazy dream seems impossible believe me I’ve thought the same thing but its all i want, and I truly believe somehow i can find my way to making my dream a reality, nothing is truly impossible if we set our minds to it who am i to deny a dream that ive longed for, for so long because it doesn’t seem possible? The thought of time travel or even the mention of it in conversation people think your insane, how is that a way to go about life to write off something just because you don’t think its plausible. My hope for joining this community is ill find some help, a lead or maybe someone who might be willing to make my dream a possibly I know im dreaming pretty big, but if there’s anyone out there who could possibly help even a little bit with some insite or a bit of information it would be gratefully appreciated, thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this, for whoever sees it :)

Mystery Hunter

Why will he bother to give it to you?
Are you willing to pay money him if a legit method of Time Travelling is given to you by that person?

Starlight9903

Why will he bother to give it to you?
Are you willing to pay money him if a legit method of Time Travelling is given to you by that person?

i dont quite know what you are referring to, but if you knew something id greatly appreciate you letting me know whatever it is, but to somewhat answer your question, well the second half of your question, yes id be willing to pay for a method of time travel.

Angelface239

Hello, i joined this site for one certain reason i have hope to travel back in time and live in the past, and I just need help, ive caught myself at a dead end, and I don’t know where to turn, i know you might be thinking, such a crazy dream seems impossible believe me I’ve thought the same thing but its all i want, and I truly believe somehow i can find my way to making my dream a reality, nothing is truly impossible if we set our minds to it who am i to deny a dream that ive longed for, for so long because it doesn’t seem possible? The thought of time travel or even the mention of it in conversation people think your insane, how is that a way to go about life to write off something just because you don’t think its plausible. My hope for joining this community is ill find some help, a lead or maybe someone who might be willing to make my dream a possibly I know im dreaming pretty big, but if there’s anyone out there who could possibly help even a little bit with some insite or a bit of information it would be gratefully appreciated, thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this, for whoever sees it :)
Me to as will someone go back to my past with me to change things around including mistakes i want changed and fixed as will.