Looking for L. Arklinski / Mike Arlinsky Books

HDRKID

I did a search on Mike Arlinsky's Chrono craft and a lot of the links are gone. Steven Gibbs talks to me a lot about this guy.

Mystery Hunter

I did a search on Mike Arlinsky's Chrono craft and a lot of the links are gone. Steven Gibbs talks to me a lot about this guy.
Can you give me the links of Steven Gibbs' writings on TT?
Steven Gibbs talked with you about Mike Arlinsky. What he said about Mike Arlinsky?

Would you please give me Steven Gibbs' profile link.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Can you list the 20 books that he has written?

Might trigger someone's memory.

"Steven: Gary Weir. The reason that he was transported was that his house was in California and there are so many grids there that anybody who activates one of my HDR units is pretty much going to travel physically through time whether they like it or not. Most people who have bought units from me have been transported. Some of them haven't gotten back. Arklinski wrote a book on the Chronocraft, but nobody knows where he is at present. He told me that the Chronocraft is now parked in the fifth dimension, and usually people who travel to the fifth dimension generally don't come back alive. There are some beings in the fifth dimension that are really headstrong about somebody setting foot in their realm. I have a few books by Arklinski, but I am not at liberty to give them out or make copies of them. I was told by one person that if any of that stuff gets put into Strange Magazine it starts getting pulled off the bookshelves."

Mark: Who told you that?

Steven: Mike...before he got abducted. He travelled into my future and he saw an event that was going to transpire in the month of January where two people clunk me over the head and send me one million years back into Earth's past so I can't intefere anymore with these secret societies that are trying to take over the planet. I asked them what caused those people to come here, and he said it was connected with Strange Magazine.

Last edited:

Mystery Hunter

Some Other Books of L. Arklinski / Mike Arlinsky:
  • Master Dreamer
  • Mindscaping
  • Dimensional Portal
  • Gaze Perception
  • Wave Theory of Time Travel
  • Time Travel Today
  • Secrets of Precipitation

Mystery Hunter

If anyone can get these following books of L. Arklinski / Mike Arlinsky for me from any source, I am even willing to pay for it.
  • Master Dreamer
  • Mindscaping
So please find these books for me. I'll give you money, if you can get these books for me.