Looking for others with similar experience

Old Viking

I transferred these post from the welcome forum. Not use to being on a forum so please forgive me if I do not get this right.
Hello, I am looking for others who may have had a similar paranormal experience as I had. I am a retired law enforcement officer so I understand if some may feel uncomfortable talking with me but I want to be upfront about my background. I am looking for people who have seen a flat black figure silhouetted in a thin line of white/silver light . No facial features just flat black like a target panel. "He" appeared to be wearing some type of suit like a bio-hazard suit from the silhouette. I saw "him" for several seconds before he disappeared in front of me. I hope to find others who can help shed some light on what or who I am dealing with. It was at night in my home that I saw this "being". There is more to the story but the important thing for now is to find others who may know what is going on.

Old Viking

I first saw him in mid to late December 2020, there were several events that happen leading up to seeing him. There is also more to what happened to me before and after but I am trying to focus on what this being is for now. Never had to deal with anything this unbelievable in my life.
I did not have anything negative happen during this time period. What I did have was at first was little pokes and what was like getting a needle prick around my face and neck at night. Just a few times each night I did not think anything of it at first but it increased as time went on. I also started feeling poking at other parts of my body. Then something tried to pull my blanket off of me one night. It was a strong pull that stopped as soon as I grabbed the blanket and pulled back. It was a light blanket so it would not have had a pull like that from it's own weight. I looked around but it was very dark, seemed darker than normal in my room a pitch black almost. The poking started again a few days later. I thought it was just my imagination playing tricks on me but then I began to feel there was someone else in the room besides me and my wife. I started hearing more movement and seeing flat black shadows move. No shape just patches of very dark darkness. I had a flashlight that I used to light up the room when this happened but I saw nothing. I was not really feeling that afraid but more a feeling of curiosity as to what it was. This is when I started to see a bright white light coming out of my bathroom.

Old Viking

The bright white light coming from my bathroom I could see in my peripheral vision but when I turned my head to looked at it directly everything went black. I began to see movement and found if I turned my head just a little I could see something moving in the lite. At first it looked like balls of light coming out of the doorway and heading away from me. I could see that the light came out several feet to the edge of my bed and then turned 90 degrees toward the adjacent wall. It was like looking into a smoked filled room or through frosted glass. It looked like maybe a room or long corridor. I could not see into my bathroom because the light was so bright. This would last for a short while like 10 minutes or so then just go black and I could not see it anymore that night. I thought that I may have something wrong with my eyes so I went into different rooms and tried to see if I could see the same light but I did not only from the bathroom door.

Old Viking

I tried to speak to whatever is was in a soft voice so I did not wake up my wife but received no reply. The light stayed on longer now each night and I could see beings of light coming out of the bathroom light and moving away from me. I could also see three balls of light maybe the size of baseballs moving in a vertical line. They would come about every 5 seconds and move down the "hallway" like looking at an elevator only sideways. The beings were short like 3 foot or so. I could only see the upper part of their bodies because of my bed. I saw one at first then a minuite or so later another one came out of the light and move away from me and down the corridor. I would only see them one at a time and only a few each night. They looked like they had arms and the head looked like a bowling pin stuck upside down on their shoulders. I saw no facial features and they seemed to walk like a duck with a waddle. I was also still being poked at night, This went on for a couple of nights. I was still thinking it was maybe my imagination and I was just dreaming this but I also felt it was all very real and who was I going to call? The cops? they would think I am nuts-hell I would think I was nuts if I was still working. I did not tell my wife either, she has enough to deal with without having to worry about my sanity.

Old Viking

Has anyone seen creatures like this? Sorry that I am breaking down my experience into parts but I am looking for answers more then telling my experience. I figuer if I do it in parts it well make it easier for someone to be able to identify what I saw. Small 3 foot or so tall creature appearing to glow with white light with a head like a bowling pin upside down on their shoulders and possibly arms on their side. Walking with a waddle and no other apparent features that I could see. I could only see the upper part of these creatures. Their bodies may be reflecting the bright light in the room. No colors seen just different shades of brightness between them and the surroundings.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

intresting my first encounter with what looked like a robot humen like figure it had red glowing eyes and a red spot on its robot like andriod like leg i was i bed and for no reason i sat up and looked directly at it standing in the slight darkness of my bedroom doorway before it shot off at high speed no noise like it was a ghost

Old Viking

I could see no facial features on either being. The one I looked at head on was just like looking into flat blackness with a thin outline of silver/white light. That one had a human shape to it. The other ones reminded me of ET but with a different shaped head.

Old Viking

The light coming from the bathroom stopped after few feet and did not light up the rest of the room which was very dark at the same time. I could not see the walls or the door to my room in that corner of my room, in the lighted area it was like they were not there. It was like I was seeing through the walls and seeing what looked like a corridor or maybe a long room.

Old Viking

Then one night I saw three of these beings come out of the light walking in a row and head away from me but at the foot of my bed they turned and went toward my side of the bed. I could see them against the darkness for just a few feet then they disappeared like they were walking behind a curtain. I stayed awake for awhile and after a few minutes the bathroom went dark, I laid there awake in the dark for an hour or two . This was mid to late December 2020. The next night I went to bed and the room was dark. I laid there for sometime and finally started to go to sleep. Then I felt someone touching me, I did not move at first it was a soft touch but was going all over my body. I tried to sit up and I asked "what do you want"? but got no answer. I could only see blackness. I then started to go to sleep. It was a very peaceful feeling. I tried to stay awake but I felt like I was starting to float and my head softly hit the pillow. I remember thinking how relaxed my body felt, I have never felt that relaxed before. I woke up several hours later and could not remember dreaming just blackness. I felt like I had a restful sleep. I sat in my man cave the next day asking myself what really happened. Has anyone had this happen to them?

GBBrawler

Old Viking,

Maybe you are truly experiencing paranormal events, but you should consider seeing a doctor to be examined for a brain tumor since you are experiencing trouble sleeping & having your described visual experiences at night. Couldn't hurt right?