Looking for others with similar experience

Old Viking

Old Viking,

Maybe you are truly experiencing paranormal events, but you should consider seeing a doctor to be examined for a brain tumor since you are experiencing trouble sleeping & having your described visual experiences at night. Couldn't hurt right?
I have thought of that but I do not see these lights in any other part of my house. I do appreciate your concern.

Old Viking

The next night I went to bed, I was a little afraid but really wanted to try and make contact with these beings. I felt like I was standing on the edge of the world. I feared getting too close and falling off the edge but I also really wanted to see what was on the other side. About 15 minutes after I laid down I felt something touching my body. I could still only see pitch black and after a few minutes I tried to sit up but again I started to go asleep. I could not help myself, I tried hard to stay awake but I felt like I was as lite as a feather and went to sleep. I woke up several hours later. The next night I went to bed and in 5 minutes at most I started feeling something in bed with me, I was laying on my back and it felt like a large snake. I tried to move but could not and I again went to sleep. I believe "they" were putting me out. I woke up hours later feeling fine. The next night I decided to go to bed an hour or so early. I was worried about my wife and she had gone to sleep before me. I woke up and had to go the the bathroom. That is when I saw the black being outlined in light in my bathroom. As I said before he was there for only a few seconds, Since I saw him I have not been touched again. I have not seen the other aliens or the corridor/room. There has been light coming from the bathroom door way but only once in awhile and just a short time and not very often. There have been no shadows or sounds of movement. They never spoke to me and as far as I can tell took me anywhere. Sorry but they did not bother to tell me any secrets of the universe or show me any wonders. I did leave out a few minor things. I did this so I can verify others stories should someone contact me to say they had the same experience. I find myself in a new world which is at odds with my religion and I am working hard to maintain my sanity and a sense of humor. I would appreciate any comments and advice. Thank you.

Novram

I have not seen these creatures myself. But I did read something about shadow people, which are believed to be spiritual beings. The investigator in this article thought they might be extraterrestrials instead. Have you experienced missing time? You don't think you have been abducted? You could try contacting a paranormal organization that also investigates UFO reports as well.

Old Viking

I have not seen these creatures myself. But I did read something about shadow people, which are believed to be spiritual beings. The investigator in this article thought they might be extraterrestrials instead. Have you experienced missing time? You don't think you have been abducted? You could try contacting a paranormal organization that also investigates UFO reports as well.
Since it appeared to be wearing some type of protective suit I would think it is real and not a spiritual being. I am not sure on missing time, I was sleeping but I did sleep for several hours each time. I am worried about what they may have done to me during the time they put me out.

Old Viking

After I saw this dark being outlined in light I had no issues for at least a month and a half but then I started getting poked and pin pricked again mostly on my lower legs and head and shoulders. One night I felt a hard pin prick to the very center of my forehead and on another night I felt a shape hard poke to my right eye. There have been no marks left except where I had a one inch square of skin removed on my lower left leg. One day I found a small patch of skin missing from my face near my left eye but when I woke up the next morning it was healed and gone. The area felt still tender but no marks at all. Last night was a rough night where I could not get to sleep for some time. This morning at around 5:30 am I woke up. I was laying on my right side facing toward my wife's side of the bed. I saw a"being" standing there in what looked like a silver/gray protective suit similar to the fire fighting suits you see on navy aircraft carriers or at some airports. The suit had a square window in the head and the beings arms were at its side. I realized that I was seeing a reflection in the big mirror on my wife's dresser and the being was standing on my side of the bed. The being did not move but after a several seconds it just faded away. It's outer shape was different than the other dark being I had seen. I am still looking for answers and trying to maintain my sanity and sense of humor.

walt willis

My best guess is that you are being visited by either future humans or non humans that are either helping you or collecting DATA from you.
If them have not harmed you so far you may just be safe?
Also a retired DHS supervisor that has had seen the same thing many times.
My question is just "WHY"?

Old Viking

My best guess is that you are being visited by either future humans or non humans that are either helping you or collecting DATA from you.
If them have not harmed you so far you may just be safe?
Also a retired DHS supervisor that has had seen the same thing many times.
My question is just "WHY"?
Thank you for your response, I am thinking the same thing you are about my visitors. Why? Collecting DNA and Data is the only thing that makes sense to me so far. They have not tried to communicate with me so I do fear the unknown but so far I feel they mean me no harm. It really has not helped me sleep at night, I lay there waiting for them to appear and some nights I can sense their presence. My 27 years of police experience and training has helped me keep calm and level headed about this but I never thought I would be where I am now having to deal with this. If I told the guys I use to work with they would all think I am nuts.

OakFieldAlienz444

Sounds a lot like the "Hat Man" actually, if you look him up.
Google or Duckduckgo the "Hat Man"

If it is any consolation---in my childhood I was once abducted by a type of alien that was a glowing white humanoid.
Peculiar thing about him though---this is the creepy part----these guys literally had no faces,
no eyes no nose no mouths.

Old Viking

Sounds a lot like the "Hat Man" actually, if you look him up.
Google or Duckduckgo the "Hat Man"

If it is any consolation---in my childhood I was once abducted by a type of alien that was a glowing white humanoid.
Peculiar thing about him though---this is the creepy part----these guys literally had no faces,
no eyes no nose no mouths.
Thank you for the information, I will look into it. Still having a hard time believing what happened to me.

lamdo263

Then one night I saw three of these beings come out of the light walking in a row and head away from me but at the foot of my bed they turned and went toward my side of the bed. I could see them against the darkness for just a few feet then they disappeared like they were walking behind a curtain. I stayed awake for awhile and after a few minutes the bathroom went dark, I laid there awake in the dark for an hour or two . This was mid to late December 2020. The next night I went to bed and the room was dark. I laid there for sometime and finally started to go to sleep. Then I felt someone touching me, I did not move at first it was a soft touch but was going all over my body. I tried to sit up and I asked "what do you want"? but got no answer. I could only see blackness. I then started to go to sleep. It was a very peaceful feeling. I tried to stay awake but I felt like I was starting to float and my head softly hit the pillow. I remember thinking how relaxed my body felt, I have never felt that relaxed before. I woke up several hours later and could not remember dreaming just blackness. I felt like I had a restful sleep. I sat in my man cave the next day asking myself what really happened. Has anyone had this happen to them?
More than likely they may be extradimensional scientist of some sort. This means for some reason they find you and your location as well as particulars of interest, so they're taking data as well as measurements on your doings.

I would take notes on them as well. They don't by what you say seem to pose a kidnapping, or any sort of harassments. Do you have a mechanical watch? If you do, as you might use a digital one now, I would keep that watch upon you and look for missing time.

On a hunch ventured, with the times being what they are, for some reason they find appealing interest study wise. It's probably a good gesture to show some level of niceness, rather than hostilities. These being may be from other dimensional states of being, so that's why the pensile thin appearance on your, as you said, first noting them. Hope that this brief answer has been of some consolation during your time of puzzlement. Regards, Lamdo 264

Note, I had seen a shadow person standing briefly in front of my kitchen cupboard and then disappear, so these apparitions to you, may have something to do with goings on in their reality, that they desire to base information on what you're doing?

SOURCEWORK AND THIS IS JUST BRAND NEW: If there should be a large body, such as an asteroid strike say supposed by said seers in year 2029, would then estimated happenstance, in some way affect events in the timelines, in similar fashion to a lost grip on a squeezed bar of soap in the shower or tub?

Believe it or not, O.V. Star Trek shows some instances with ultra terrestrials. See the video in Star Trek the pilot series, starring Lee Merriweather as an apparent computer powered nemeses. Good militaries in their teaching premises, teach when you're stuck in an odd situation, to use that imagination. Note, this may, or may not get you out of the pick-hole you're in. # Search video utility for { Star Trek - I want to touch you } for entity disappearances.

Last edited: