Confirmed Hoax Looking for someone with time traveling capabilities to avert a tragedy

VictorC

Begrüßung von freunden, in 2003 i met my soul partner, two year later he was taking away from me in a tragedy. Vot happened is we vere walking hand in hand through a field when a small dog off its lead charged a herd of cows causing a stampede. Ve both ran and for the briefest of moment I let go of my partner's hand to a jump a fence. I turned around to find him trampled to death. I've tried to find solace in a well formed Bible and the works of Friedrich Nietzsche. But I would love to meet someone with time travelling abilities. In order to go back and avert this terrible tragedy. I am someone off means, and they would be rewarded greatly.

JustMe

How come all of a sudden you are writing in a "German accent" when you haven't on any previous posts? Seems weird. Most Germans speak and write very good English and would not do that.

JustMe

You even typed "ve" and "we" in the same post. Unless you edit after I point this out...

VictorC

I am willing to give a impressive cash sum, to anyone who can help ve achieve my goal of rescuing my soulmate, Rudolph.

JustMe

A "w" in German sounds like a "v" in English and a "v" in German sounds like an "f" in English. So your fake German accent makes no sense. Just saying...