Looking for The Deluxe pyramid made by Tom Doutt under business name Amazon Pyramids

Scarecrow

Hello,

I contacted Tom yesterday and he told me he doesn't build them anymore! If anyone who purchased a Deluxe Pyramid with accessories I will pay for the shipping and offer $750.00 at the price he sold them about ten or so years ago. I have the ipyramid capstone that seemed to manifest instantly. One of my aquaintenance's he was drinking coffee when my wife and I were in StarBucks. We sat next to him and I was telling my wife how much I would love to get that capstone with a 5.5 Rodin Coil. The gentle man said, did I just hear you were looking for an ARC 1 Series capstone! Yeah, I want to show you something, he ran out to his car and brought into the shop and open paper bag and pulled out the most beautiful coil I ever seen. I told him that is one I have to purchase from Jason on ipyramid for $3000.00, he laughed and said how long have we known each other? I told him around 5 years sporadically at best. He told me today is your lucky day. How much will give for this because I was going to ads up in your area and then on Ebay.

I told him I couldn't name my price because it would have been to low. Try me, Ok, $900.00? He said, sold! He just order from Jason a better amplifier brand new and he will give that to me. His copper poles are to short, I need (4) 11 foot and (4) 9 feet copper pipes for the base around the queenside bed, so I have to spend another $575.00 for polished copper poles it comes in a kit. This is happened when I focused on my IDL-22 and asked the Stargate for a manifestation, I was even lazy to take it out of he closet. I think this cube is telepathically linked. Now I need money for 4 additional Rodin Codins 5.5 inches. To complete my final build not sure why I am so pushed in my psyche to do such things, but it feels like it is extremely "Urgent".

Again I am offering $750.00 for the Deluxe model from Tom Doutt who use to run the business called Amazon Pyramids and it has to have the accessors that came with it! Just send me a message!