Looking to interview time travelers, Thursday 8/4

Franky Guttman

Hello all,

I'm a producer of a new live show in Los Angeles, CA about the paranormal.

For our show next Thursday, we're doing a special investigation into time travel. We would love to interview any and all time travelers, or those who have experimented with time travel for our audience. If you live in the Los Angeles area, you are welcome to come and be interviewed in person, OR we have a phone number and skype (audio only) where you can call in and chat.

If anyone is interested, please contact me here or at our gmail, [email protected]

The show will be next Thursday, August 4th at 11:59pm at the Pack Theater in Los Angeles, CA. Address: 6470 Santa Monica Bl, 90038

Thanks!

TimeFlipper

@Num7 Come on mate, phone in next thursday and you will get the chance to gain us more members (y)
@Opmmur could also get on the show and might be able to patch me into it through Echolink so i could talk about the Delta Time Generator :)

Lumbergooz

If I finish the experiments based on the schematics shared on this forum..and If I got tangeable results, I will be glad to share them also. So far my time travel results were based on spiritual scripts not time machines.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Tron1 might be a good choice if you don't find a genuine time traveler. Not that he's a fake one, but I'm sure despite being a TT, he has plenty of stuff to share with you.