Looking to prove the story, need some help/data

Reverseroot

Hi all,

I've been following this story since 2003, and have came back to it a few times. Recently I replayed Chrono Trigger and it flipped that switch that reminded me it had been a few years since I checked progress on his verifiable claims.

What I want to do, is using python, run an unobjective comparison of a few things, before I start coding the framework to attempt what I want to look at I wanted to see what the community felt was most relevant to look at.

Any ideas or data you guys wanna throw my way?

Harte

To my mind the story debunked itself already with the passage of time.

I had debunked it to my own satisfaction over a decade ago.

Harte

Reverseroot

To my mind the story debunked itself already with the passage of time.

I had debunked it to my own satisfaction over a decade ago.

Harte
That's fair, let me ask you this just incase I dont get any other skeptics to reply. In your opinion what would it take for you to take another hard look at it?

My issue with the last video razimus did is I didnt see (and I could be wrong) any trials of random text analysis to find out what is average in a situation like that. If I were to compare writers in group a, vs writers in group b in a double blind study what would the results be? This could very well confirm what he thinks, and I'm okay with that because I am open to it being Morey, but in my view that would mean he had access to waaaaay more info than he should have.

I just am looking for data that is worth looking at incase I missed any. Maybe a good first step is writing out my feelings before delving deeper.

Edit: not me comparing it as a human, doing it via python

titorite

Include the qronos duo into your search

They nailed the 2007 stock market top and the drop to the decimel point. Some of the stuff they talked about never came to pass but nailing a prediction on the dow is impossible unless you already know the outcome before hand.

As for things to look at with titor? Idk. One could examine all the CERN stuff, the higgs boson stuff, hawkings change to his black hole theory, his commemts about how we were gonna goto iraq and the middle east before 911 ever happened. He also had interesting things to say regarding power generation and fuel production via hydrogen.

His timeline suffered a y2k event. Ours did not. Multiverse theory. The egg heads in academia seem to lean towards that of late. After the y2k event their was the civil war.

We are in the before stages. Currently many americans are part of the 1st amendment audit movement. Criminality in authority is out of control. So before we resort to the 2nd we are exhausting the 1st. I tell you though, we all fear one of us getting martyred . Police are not trained properly. They pull out their guns on people holding cameras declaring that they dont know what the object is and that it could be a weapon. The police retaliate against auditors, get them fired from their jobs, make up charges to invade peoples home and take all sorts of stuff not listed on their search warrants, terorize wives and children, mace us, taze us, everything just short of murder. And we believe them completely capable of it given how other journalists have been dissappeared or suicided. We do not let that deter us in our quest to film them and hold them accountable to the law.

Now if they did start rounding us up or something like that, i feel it would be a tipping point. We the people arent gonna fire the first shot but we may film it has they fire away fearing for their lives because of a dangerous camera documenting their crimiality.

I am hopful we can restore liberty and clear out the tyrants in goverment thourgh dedicated documentation and exposure. Because no sane person wants a civil war.

titorite

Oh i almost forgot, then their is all the mad cow stuff. He was always on about vCJD. Said it had an incubation period of 20 years. People called him names and said that was hogwash now days it is common medical knowledge that vCJD does have an incubation period of decades. And many many americans enjoyed cheap beef from McDonalds in the 80s before proper cattle regulation regarding BSE and i note that vCJD symptoms mirror alzheimer's symptoms which has seen a rapid rise in the past decade. But that is speculation on my part , what is not speculation is that vCJD can and does lay dormant in the body for decades exactly like titor said.

Reverseroot

Include the qronos duo into your search

They nailed the 2007 stock market top and the drop to the decimel point. Some of the stuff they talked about never came to pass but nailing a prediction on the dow is impossible unless you already know the outcome before hand.

As for things to look at with titor? Idk. One could examine all the CERN stuff, the higgs boson stuff, hawkings change to his black hole theory, his commemts about how we were gonna goto iraq and the middle east before 911 ever happened. He also had interesting things to say regarding power generation and fuel production via hydrogen.

His timeline suffered a y2k event. Ours did not. Multiverse theory. The egg heads in academia seem to lean towards that of late. After the y2k event their was the civil war.

We are in the before stages. Currently many americans are part of the 1st amendment audit movement. Criminality in authority is out of control. So before we resort to the 2nd we are exhausting the 1st. I tell you though, we all fear one of us getting martyred . Police are not trained properly. They pull out their guns on people holding cameras declaring that they dont know what the object is and that it could be a weapon. The police retaliate against auditors, get them fired from their jobs, make up charges to invade peoples home and take all sorts of stuff not listed on their search warrants, terorize wives and children, mace us, taze us, everything just short of murder. And we believe them completely capable of it given how other journalists have been dissappeared or suicided. We do not let that deter us in our quest to film them and hold them accountable to the law.

Now if they did start rounding us up or something like that, i feel it would be a tipping point. We the people arent gonna fire the first shot but we may film it has they fire away fearing for their lives because of a dangerous camera documenting their crimiality.

I am hopful we can restore liberty and clear out the tyrants in goverment thourgh dedicated documentation and exposure. Because no sane person wants a civil war.

Since about 2006 I've felt that all the political and doomsday things he predicted were disinformation to give shade to the overall story.

The first thing I planned on doing is going through and finding all his non-political claims and looking g at them first. I made a short list with my brother the other day. Titor had a couple of non-political flops but overall has been scary accurate. The hardest thing for me to wrap my head around are the faxes. They dont feel the same as the posts.

My guess is he was here on 2 separate missions, chronologically close together but time between for him, or the faxes were someone else in his unit.

I'll look into the other stuff, I haven't heard of some of it before. The funny thing is some of the ways this webs now that it didnt 10 years ago

Harte

Titor said his singularities were "about the size of an electron."
An electron actually has no "size" (it's a point particle,) but there is the radius of the "classical" electron, based on how close you can get one electron to another electron.

Look up that radius (in meters), and the universal gravitational constant and plug those numbers into this equation, which relates the mass of a black hole to its radius:
1546860598790.png
"c" is the speed of light in meters per second.
M is the mass in kilograms.

See if you think you can carry two of those around in a Chevy.

Harte