Looks like a good home here.

Done

I'm glad to be here. I'm a disabled US Army Vet with a head injury, but I will do my best to get the point across. The Lord is my guide in all this. So when It first began I was troubled with what I was seeing at Cydonia Mars, so I asked for some help with the stress. I was given all of Psalm 91 it is so fitting. I was given what was bothering me Psalm 91:13 Geneva Study Bible You will not only be preserved from all evil, but overcome it whether it is secret or open. .

Psalm 91​

1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, welcome to the site! We're happy to have you here with us!

Cydonia is a fascinating topic, I remember reading about it when I first discovered my interest for weird things.

Done

I'm here to share what I was told and shown about Cydonia Mars on September 5 2005 when I was 47 years old. I was given a Revelation.

Revelation 4:7
7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an bull, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

This comic book came out in September 1958 the year I was born.
image033ol.jpg
image055bf.jpg

Attachments

• image033ol.jpg
    image033ol.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image055bf.jpg
    image055bf.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 0

TimeFlipper

I'm here to share what I was told and shown about Cydonia Mars on September 5 2005 when I was 47 years old. I was given a Revelation.

Revelation 4:7​

7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an bull, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.​

This comic book came out in September 1958 the year I was born.​

View attachment 12686

View attachment 12687

You write from Ezekiel 12:25, "For I myself, Jehova, shall speak what word I shall speak, and it will be Done"
Are you a Jehova`s Witness? :)..

Done

I'm Catholic, my father-in-law who passed away converted to Jehovah Witness. He gave me his Bible and the quote is from it. It was the first Bible I ever read. I mainly use NIV for most of my quotes. The first verse I ever read from the Bible was my birthday 21 May 58, Revelation 22:21 from his Bible, The Last Word.
LastLineIn The Bible.jpg
It is the grace or free pardon of the Lord Jesus which is the last word left in our ears. It reminds us that whatever be the dangers or difficulties, the afflictions or persecutions which have been pictured in the book, there is strength and love in the Lord; it reminds us that whether we are readers or interpreters of this book, or whether we are trying to carry out its teachings practically in daily life, our power and wisdom must come from Him. The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Without Him it had not been written; without Him it cannot be understood; without Him it cannot be obeyed. This grace of Christ our Lord, for mind and heart and life, the writer prays may rest with those who read this Commentary, that they may be led into deeper knowledge of Him who is our life. The writer asks the reader to pray that this grace of Christ may rest in forgiveness and love upon him who has now finished his task of commenting on this book, whose hidden meanings must far transcend our knowledge and our expectation

Last edited:

Done

My name is Buster, I'm a grandfather of 3 and loving it. Been with my wife since 1978 known her since 1972. The Holy Spirit is with me.

Numbers 7:89
When Moses entered the tent of meeting to speak with the Lord, he heard the voice speaking to him from between the two cherubim above the atonement cover on the ark of the covenant law. In this way the Lord spoke to him.

four-living-creatures.jpg