Looks Like Titor's View Is Coming Together...

Judge Bean

I sit here in the dark hall upon a heap of bicycle innertubes, reading the Forum rules by candlelight, cradling my firelock musket, my legs crossed painfully trying to do yoga.

Nope, no revolution tonight. Maybe Tuesday. Scares the hell out of me.

Impeach the whole lot of them. Legal, peaceful, exhilarating revolution. Throw the bums out. Nothing they can do.

Pass the freezedried butter beans.

Smooth-Operator

I repeat: nobody in the world have to be afraid of their government... unless it's a dictatorship. If it's a true democracy, then you have nothing to worry; if it's a dictatorship, then you have the right to revolt.

Cornelia, where are you, hon?
DICTATORSHIP is the key word. I admit, paranoia is running rampant, the war has America at large in a "bad mood" on a national level. But the media is controlled by the current Govt., the current admin- sorry- the secretary of state and even secretary of defense admits mistakes have been made regarding Iraq, but Bush has not admitted he has made ANY mistakes. . He acts as if "WE the People" work for him insteAd of vice versa, he appoints judges and other officials who are against persons with disabilities and other HUMANE establishments, he pays no heed to voices of the people because he : QUOTE: is not interested in POPULAR opinion- yet he has stated: QUOTE: "I WILL win the next election. " What he bases this on is anyones guess.

Cornelia, we ARE in a dictatorship.

:::SIGHS:::
Do you have extra room, I may be moving soon and might need a place to sleep over night on my way across the pond.

guiness.gif

~Smooth ~ @);-

StarLord

StarLord walks in, the firelight playinf tricks along the walls, the smell of rubber innertubes fills the space with rememberences of paperboy rubberband wars, days long ago. He tosses his ruck sack and sits down with a sigh, rubbing his weary legs. Reaching in his jacket, he takes out a large flask and opens it while passing the butterbeans slowly simmering to Paul. His head goes back as the soft fluttering sound of a very fine aged hootch flits around in the semi silence and disapears. With a contented sigh, StarLord passes the flask, observing his long known friend struggling with the position, "Talked to Cornelia again my friend?"

"And where's that damn Hamlicker Styre I lent you, one good rain and your powder's going to turn to mush again. I don't mind your two hundred year old uniform and that cap is your own business. but I'll be damed if the reveneurs show up when we got a batch brewin and the only answer you come up with is a snort a belch o smoke outa betsy there"

StarLord hands over a brand new Cob Pipe "Compliments of Cary, he said to say hey, and to watch yer ass." "You find anything in the Forum Rules about strangleing the folks that wrote that damed titor story yet?"

StarLord takes another draught after it was passed back and watches the fire waiting to see what Paul has found....

Darkwolf

Impeach the whole lot of them. Legal, peaceful, exhilarating revolution. Throw the bums out. Nothing they can do.

Problem is, you have to get them all to impeach each other. Actually that would be really funny if done at the same time.

CaryP

Originally posted by StarLord@Oct 29 2004, 05:58 PM

But that's just the problem Cornelia, it's not our Govt. It is certainly not our choice to have the govt we have, it most certainly is not our choice to have the fool that is there now, that choice was taken or rather bought 4 years ago in Florida. Just because they hold the reins sure does not mean we want them there, nor does it mean we like them where they are.

Paul had a most awesome answer for that months ago. Fire them ALL! All Congressmen, All senators, All Supreme Court Justices, Every Single Cabinent Member, the VP and the President, Give them All The Boot!! Replace them with Farmers that work for a living and Hate Money.

Now that I am done with the magic lamp, I'll pass it to you. :)

Actually, IMO opinion Americans as a group deserve the govt. we've got today. While there are a number of members here who have a negative opinion of the current govt. the mass of Americans just keep putting up with more of the same old crap over the years. Sometimes we choose by omission rather than commission. And to be honest, there's just enough complacent sheeple out there who are just fine with the status quo. Collectively, we've got what we deserve despite the minority of us who are dissatisfied with the situation. We're ALL gonna have to take a bite of the huge fecal sandwich that our form of govt. has become in order to clean it up.

Think of it this way. If Bush stole/bought the last election in plain site, why didn't the masses rise up and put a stop to the outrage? Too many complacent sheeple anesthetized in the happy pastures of consumerism, who couldn't give a rat's ass is my take.

I'm with Paul, StarLord, Darkwolf, Smooth and those of like mind. Fire all the bastards in office in all three branchs of govt. State and local levels included, IMO.

Cary

Smooth-Operator

Seems More Stuff Is Unfolding:
In the aftermath of the last election... another AMAZING coincidence happened (Smooth says with tongue firmly planted in cheek)

Demonstrations in at least 30 cities nationwide, not including campuses and other misc. demonstrations - in retaliation of Bush's election.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Protests Heard Around The Nation

3888829_120X90.jpg

Excerpt:
Earlier in the day, approximately 200 people marched around from Justin Herman Plaza to the Federal Building, where approximately 20 protesters were arrested, according to San Francisco police Officer Guillermo Amigo.

In addition to protesting U.S. actions in Iraq, the demonstrators wanted to highlight issues such as healthcare and education, according to Patrick Reinsborough, a spokesman for Direct Action to Stop the War, one of the organizing groups.

This morning's march, one of 30 held around the country, would have taken place regardless of the outcome of Tuesday's election, Reinsborough said.

\"Regardless of what has happened in the presidential election we have to go beyond voting to build a real grassroots democracy in the streets,\" he said.

Protesters held a banner proclaiming their preference for a national focus on \"healthcare, not warfare,\" and claimed solidarity with some 4,000 unionized city hotel workers who have been locked out of their jobs.

More links:
New York Students
South Dakota
Portland, Or
Philadelphia
NewYork Homeless
Vermont
Chicago

And that's just a few.
Quick, take a look before the links disappear.

@);- Smooth~ @);-

Smooth-Operator

DISCLAIMER: I'm not in any way promoting usurption or anything of the kind. I am simply a reporter trying to connect the dots that leads to Titor's claims.

But if you choose to demonstrate. , PLEASE be careful. :)

But if someone finds some other stuff unfolding feel free to post it here.

Thanx

~ @);- Smooth ~ @);-

Darkwolf

Hey smooth, these sign wavers aren't going to start any civil war. It does concern me that I've been hearing protester and arrested in the same sentence a few too many times. The lefties can't do anything themselves. I'll check a few of the militia sites when I get home and see if theres any support from that direction.

Smooth-Operator

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Nov 4 2004, 05:10 PM
Hey smooth, these sign wavers aren't going to start any civil war. It does concern me that I've been hearing protester and arrested in the same sentence a few too many times. The lefties can't do anything themselves. I'll check a few of the militia sites when I get home and see if theres any support from that direction.

Hey thanx DW. It's best to be vigilant and wrong than apathetic and blindsighted.
Totally_jammin_out.gif

@);- ~Smooth~ @);-